The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Getting Started with Linking Finger Rings (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
It is a new phase of the business and to compete you need to present things that work in the medium.

Latimer told me he does a totally different handling that is just as strong in a live show. On TV you have to make it strong and make it FAST.

And as Ricky Jay and David Blaine will tell you, "TV exposure is incredibly important."

I remember walking along busy street in Hollywood with Ricky and all kinds of people recognized him from his TV appearances.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
TheMagicalMan
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

Profile of TheMagicalMan
Now guys I have this problem to. This is a nearly 5 star effect that I would like to perform to this effect for a while now. The problem is there are so many out there with a huge range of prices, yet they all look the same in my eyes. I don't know how it's done and maybe that's why, but I'm looking forward to doing this effect. May anyone guide me please ?
The simple effect I'm looking for is borrowing 3 finger rings, linking them and not touching them (using a pencil) and the spectator & cam can come really close to see they are actually linked.

Is David Regal's version the best one out there & simplest ? Seems that way from the reviews.
I loved Lu Chen's performance of it (was it new year's eve or what, don't remember, but I'm not asking for Lu Chen's exact version, could be too expensive for me).

Thanks anyways.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
TheMagicMan: Get Al Koran's routine, not expensive and play with it... OH, I have an idea.. PM me your email address and I will send you the instructions for Porper's routine which includes Al Koran's. You can also buy my book, The History of the Chinese Linking Rings which has several linking finger ring routines.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Getting Started with Linking Finger Rings (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL