The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » Eau de Toilette (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1850 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
I have a show tomorrow. Tomorrow morning I will get up and like I do every morning shower, shave and put on some Right Guard Anti-Perspirant. After I put my clothes on I will put on some Armani Code. Its supposed to be hot tomorrow and I perspire lots even in the winter so I will throw extra water and a black hand towel in my case as I leave. During my show I will pull a mouth coil out of my mouth. After the show, I will go home, change, and head to my self defense handgun class sponsored by a local law enforcement agency. I will be firing a Smith and Wesson Model 327 .357 Magnum rented from the agency at their gun range. Afterward, some of my classmates, the instructor, and I will meet in the parking lot and will enjoy a fine Cuban seed Dominican grown Fonseca cigar, ring gauge 52. When I get home that evening, I will again shower, go to bed with my wife, she will ask me about my day, we will talk alittle and then I will sleep like a baby.

I'm sure my day will offend at least two or three people......... I don't care.
RJE2
View Profile
Veteran user
383 Posts

Profile of RJE2
Darkwing,

It is NOT that you are going to offend anyone or not. You miss the point entirely. You are going to inflict physical pain, or worse, on some innocent people. It is going to happen immediately upon exposure to your scent. It is not some long term, might get cancer thing.

So, let's take a look at your belief in the right to self defense (your gun class). Using this same logic that you believe in, the people that you HURT with your scent have the right to HURT YOU back to defend themselves.

Maybe that person who whacks you upside the head with a golf club or baseball bat, or chokes you with their bare hands is only defending themselves from the migraine and breathing trouble that you are giving them.

Or, maybe someone will shoot you to death because of the threat of a fatal asthma attack when you are around them.
Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1850 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
Rob,

Just like I said before, we are going to have to agree to disagree.

End of subject.

David
RJE2
View Profile
Veteran user
383 Posts

Profile of RJE2
You and I do have different opinions on this.

As long as you or your loved ones aren't the ones that are being hurt by any of this, why would you care, right?

I sincerely hope that neither you nor your loved ones are ever physically harmed or the victims of another person's callousness or vanity David, I truly do.

Rob
Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1850 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
I refer to my earlier post.
RJE2
View Profile
Veteran user
383 Posts

Profile of RJE2
Oh, I read it. I just have never encountered an adult that is so into themselves at the expense of others around them. Teenagers and immature adolescents, yes.

But an adult who says, "I don't care who I hurt as long as I get to do what I want." Well...

Good luck in your life David. Unless you come back with something else to discuss, I will leave this alone as you wish.
Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1850 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
My wife was wearing some "Faith" this morning as we left for church. She smelt great.

We forgot about the ladies in this thread. Hey ladies, what do you like to wear?
RJE2
View Profile
Veteran user
383 Posts

Profile of RJE2
I hope you and your lovely wife enjoyed church David.

I hope you are able to live according to the teachings of Christ and be a good man.

I shall turn the other cheek and only wish you well.
Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1850 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
It was a wonderful day. Afterward I got together with a couple of magician friends and went over some routines. Thank you for asking.
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6136 Posts

Profile of motown
Hugo and Burberry The Beat
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1850 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
Motown,

What is The Beat like? Never heard of it
ViolinKing
View Profile
Veteran user
a loyal user has no more than
307 Posts

Profile of ViolinKing
Quote:
On 2012-08-19 22:57, RJE2 wrote:
I hope you and your lovely wife enjoyed church David.

I hope you are able to live according to the teachings of Christ and be a good man.

I shall turn the other cheek and only wish you well.

Let me ask a rhetorical question. Is it more important to make sure people don't wear cologne or to use the Christ as an ironic word weapon?
AllAboutMagic
View Profile
Veteran user
California
333 Posts

Profile of AllAboutMagic
http://www.statisticbrain.com/perfume-industry-statistics/

These stats show that 83% of women use perfumes and the fragrance industry is a 20 plus billion dollar a year industry......don't worry David, there are a lot more people out there who apparently don't give a shi* about anyone else on the planet.
uncleperry
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of uncleperry
How many of you had an OCD teacher like RJE2?
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and that's usually good enough to make a decent living.
'unc.
Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1850 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
On my way to a show, I walked into a Five Guys Burgers and Fries to get a little something to eat. I was wearing Armani Code as usual and the beautiful young lady behind the cash register told me I smelled "wonderful". I was very appreciative.
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3433 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
Quote:
On 2012-09-02 23:58, Darkwing wrote:
On my way to a show, I walked into a Five Guys Burgers and Fries to get a little something to eat. I was wearing Armani Code as usual and the beautiful young lady behind the cash register told me I smelled "wonderful". I was very appreciative.

David -

Now you're going to get the Vegans on your case!

Cheers! Smile
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1850 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
Steve,

I seems that no matter what you do in this country, you are always going to p*** someone off. Life is just too short as to always be worried what other people think about you.

David
Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1850 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
Quote:
On 2012-09-03 11:51, Darkwing wrote:
Steve,

I seems that no matter what you do in this country, you are always going to p*** someone off. Life is just too short as to always be worried what other people think about you.

David

Another great example. In my previous post, I spelled out the word "p***" and someone on Magic Café edited the word and put asterisks in the spelling because someone is going to be offended by that word. Does not bother me one bit, life is too short to worry about things such as that. So I guess the next time I'll use the word urinate or wiz. Hey being magi we can all relate to the word wiz. Smile
Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1850 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
Quote:
Steve,

David

Oh crap, I meant to say "It" instead of "I". Is crap ok to say?
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3433 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
Quote:
Steve,

David

My sentiments exactly! Was it a Bacon Cheesburger?
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » Eau de Toilette (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL