The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Paul Voodini & Voodoo Mick live in York on the 18th (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Paul Voodini and Voodoo Mick, mind-readers extraordinaire, invite you to a very special evening of psychic-inspired entertainment!

Taking place at the notoriously haunted Black Swan hotel in York, Paul and Mick will entertain and amuse with their very special brand of mind-reading, psychic entertainment, and magic.

The Black Swan hotel is located at 23 Peasholme Green, York YO1 7PR. It is a quirky old establishment, ideal for the quirky and fascinating psychic styles of Paul and Mick!

If you like your magic with a distinctly mental edge, if you are fascinated by psychic abilities and mind-reading, or if you enjoy being amused by born entertainers then this show is for you!

Tickets are £10 and are available from http://www.readerofminds.co.uk
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Cris Johnson
View Profile
Loyal user
Niagara Falls, NY
248 Posts

Profile of Cris Johnson
Hi Paul,

I recently purchased your Jack The Ripper seance script (as part of the Abberline Repository) and I wanted to tell you I think the script is superb! As a certified hypnotherapist & stage hypnotist, I was sooooooooooooooo excited to see so much of the "neuro-goodness" in your script. Thanks for such a great work.
Cris Johnson, BCH, CI, CT.NLP

www.ProfessionalMagicProducts.com
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Hi Cris, thanks for your kind words! Much appreciated. If it's neuro-goodness you're after, then look no further than http://www.readerofminds.co.uk - particularly Midnight Side of the Mind. Smile
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
ajb6864
View Profile
Special user
Greece
637 Posts

Profile of ajb6864
Hi Paul,

I'll try and make it and see if Roni fancies a run out as well!

I presume it's an evening performance?

All the best,
Alan
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Hi Alan, yes it's 7.30 - 9.30pm. Be great to see you there!
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
In the spirit of summer lovin', this is now a FREE event! That's right, it's free to get in! Smile
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Joshua J
View Profile
Inner circle
1044 Posts

Profile of Joshua J
I Will be there. I like the black swan and the price is right.
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
It should be a fun night. Smile
www.readerofminds.co.uk
ajb6864
View Profile
Special user
Greece
637 Posts

Profile of ajb6864
Thanks for an enjoyable evening Paul and it was nice to see a few other people, like Pete Turner, show up as well!
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Hi Alan - great to see you and Roni. It was a fun night - the first past life regression I've done where the volunteer opted to lay down on the floor!
www.readerofminds.co.uk
ajb6864
View Profile
Special user
Greece
637 Posts

Profile of ajb6864
It was truly a bizarre evening!
Roni
View Profile
Elite user
405 Posts

Profile of Roni
Hi Paul
I second whole heartedly what Alan said. The night was quite rich and both Voodoo mick and yourself did a very good show.Those that did not make it to your show definately missed a great evening.Next time I will most definately take part in it.
lozey
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
381 Posts

Profile of lozey
Sorry I cant come to these. The last train leaves at 9, so I couldn't get home aftrewards Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Paul Voodini & Voodoo Mick live in York on the 18th (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL