The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Audience Member Vanish (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chris Stolz
View Profile
Inner circle
Mississauga, Ontario
1958 Posts

Profile of Chris Stolz
Hi all,

I just wanted to let those of you who have been asking that yes, my Audience Member Vanish is out.

The prop will be built by Craig Dickens and the first will be built once orders come in. There's nothing Craig can't build so we all know it'll probably look BETTER than the images. Speaking of which, yes there are images but they are for serious inquires only at the moment. I want to protect this one for a while before I let the mockup pictures get out there.

More details here: http://bit.ly/OY23AS
Chad Sanborn
View Profile
Inner circle
my fingers hurt from typing,
2205 Posts

Profile of Chad Sanborn
404 - Error page comes up
Illucifer
View Profile
Inner circle
1403 Posts

Profile of Illucifer
Yep, 404 Error.
It's all in the reflexes.
Chris Stolz
View Profile
Inner circle
Mississauga, Ontario
1958 Posts

Profile of Chris Stolz
collective foundry
View Profile
Inner circle
1404 Posts

Profile of collective foundry
I've seen the concept for this. I think its an interesting approach, this one actually fooled me pretty good at first. Craig's a great builder. This one's worth a look.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
The thing I like about this is, the audience member has NO idea where he/she went or how he/she got there! Nice! Smile

Doug
chami79
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of chami79
Interesting approach
TheMagicOfDean
View Profile
Regular user
What!? I Only Have
105 Posts

Profile of TheMagicOfDean
Wow. This is pretty cool!
Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
Would love to see a performance of it, sounds awesome.
makeupguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1411 Posts

Profile of makeupguy
I saw drawings for an early incarnation of this.. and it just gets better and better!!

Someone is going to do this on TV and blow a whole audience away!... or live in Vegas.. or FISM
Scotty Walsh
View Profile
Loyal user
Ireland
207 Posts

Profile of Scotty Walsh
404 Error again. I've been working out some details on Osborne's vanish of a boy from the audience in a small car. Very nice idea.
Chris Stolz
View Profile
Inner circle
Mississauga, Ontario
1958 Posts

Profile of Chris Stolz
I can't even begin to tell you how much of a nightmare the website has been. In short, it died. I managed however to put a rush on a new website which works great. Couple little things to iron out, but go to the main site and you can't miss it.

http://stolzillusions.com/
collective foundry
View Profile
Inner circle
1404 Posts

Would be cool to see a portfolio section too. I know you've been doing quite a bit of shows and things.
Chris Stolz
View Profile
Inner circle
Mississauga, Ontario
1958 Posts

Profile of Chris Stolz
Yeah it's all about time, but that's definitely coming - I've got lots to show!

Thanks for all the emails guys on the Vanish. Those that I have granted access to see it have all seemed quite excited about it - it's nice to know it was worth the time and the wait to put this together! Craig has already had a few very cool touches to add to this. We're still looking for buyer #1 to get her built, after which I'll make sure we get plenty of photos and such of the final prop and get it all out in the open for all to see.
collective foundry
View Profile
Inner circle
1404 Posts

Its an interesting approach I really think Stolz & Craig will have something special here.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Audience Member Vanish (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL