The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Song sites (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I have the only smart phone that doesn't have capability for flash player. Is there a site where I can go and just listen to a requested song? I don't want to put it on a device but I may hear about a song and out of curiosity listen to it to see why it is popular or making people upset etc. Thank you.
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5826 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
YouTube.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Thank you Tom....did you hear my goal is to join the Oakland Magic Circle so I ccan hang out with my spiritual brother Scott?

Youtube almost always requires a flash player but that is a good answer and I appreciate it.
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5826 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
No, it doesn't. I know cuz I'm an apple mobile user.
Slide
View Profile
Special user
533 Posts

Profile of Slide
Spotify
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Thanks Slide

The error I get saying flash player needed must be wrong.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Some videos require flash, most don't. I frequent YouTube quite a bit on my non flash iPad.
Slide
View Profile
Special user
533 Posts

Profile of Slide
If you have an Iphone, it doesn't support Flash. It supports HTML 5 instead. Most videos support HTML 5 because no Apple portable devices (Ipad, Macbook Air, Iphone, etc) support Flash.
Slide
View Profile
Special user
533 Posts

Profile of Slide
I pay the $10 a month for the premium Spotify service. I can bring up just about any song, album, from any artist I an think of (although I'm more of a jazz listener so I'm not sure how well it does for top 40 radio songs. It is a great service.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Song sites (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL