The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Illusonists in Egypt (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

w_s_anderson
View Profile
Inner circle
The United States
1221 Posts

Profile of w_s_anderson
Does anybody here know an illusionist in Egypt? Thanks
dahih beik
View Profile
Special user
palestine
817 Posts

Profile of dahih beik
Yes , pm me
Jason Johnson
View Profile
New user
Houston, Texas
50 Posts

Profile of Jason Johnson
I saw Penn and Teller's documentary "The Magical Mystery Tour" on Netflix, and it was about their trip to Egypt to find magicians. I'm not sure if this post helps, and if it doesn't, I apologize in advance.
w_s_anderson
View Profile
Inner circle
The United States
1221 Posts

Profile of w_s_anderson
Thanks guys, I'm on the road right now but will check Netflix out as soon as I get back. Also I sent you a pm dahih.
DavidThomas
View Profile
Loyal user
231 Posts

Profile of DavidThomas
We had the pleasure of performing in Cairo, Egypt 3 years ago. At the time the word from the press and public was that we were the first American Illusionists to perform in Egypt. I am sure that was not the case, but that was their understanding. We performed at the Cididel, an ancient fortress and the highest point in Cairo. WOW what an experience! One of our most memorable international performances. Unlike the USA, the audiences had never seen anything like what we do and the response was unbelievable. At the finale of our performance we "magically produced" the new automobile from our clients new line being introduced in Africa.
David Thomas
TheWorldofMagic.com
Scotty Walsh
View Profile
Loyal user
Ireland
207 Posts

Profile of Scotty Walsh
There are a few illusionists working with the Egyptian National Circus, which is located in a tent in Zamalek, Cairo. Small time stuff, but nice guys.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Illusonists in Egypt (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL