The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » The Comeback Bee & Measles Teasels Wand By Tommy James (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kevinr
View Profile
Inner circle
1854 Posts

Profile of Kevinr
Last night at 6:00pm I decided to switch out two effects in two preschools I planned on working the next morning (today) and bring in two brand new items I bought from Tommy James. The Comeback Bee & Measles Teasels Wand.

One of the effects I was very worried to switch out was Bigger and Biggest Wands! They cost alot, work great and get great reactions. This effect rocks and I was worried switching to one of Tommy James "smaller items" (in my mind even a lot less money) would take away from my show. I was convinced I would lose something but decided "Whats one day of two preschools. I will try it out!" But..But.. Bigger items that cost money are much better.. Isn't it?!?

WRONG!

These two item pack small and rock!

I can not say enough about "The Come Back Bee" Tommy gives you a simple to follow instuctional video to watch and practice. I wrote down the set up on paper so I can memorize which card go where in each phase and in 60 minutes I was ready to go and following the video with Tommy James. The entire routine is perfect. Many times you watch video presentation to buy something and think. "Yeah he is just showing the best reactions and not the bad ones to sell this" I can tell you first hand today after just 60 minutes practice I received the exact same responses as Tommy James shows in his performance video and so will you! The price is great it pack flat but man is this thing gold!

The Measles Teasels Wand was hard for me to switch out with my bigger wands but I can assure you this things is great! It takes just 5 minutes to get this thing down and in your show. The kids will go bonkers. I think I ran with this routine for 5 minutes which is A LOT longer than Tommy James performance video but the reactions were so big I just kept extending the routine. I was sorta shocked in my mind how well this simple little device played compared to my huge bigger wands. That I spent a ton more for and have to drag in with me taking two loads to the car.

What can I say. Tommy James sells the best stuff. I can tell you without a doubt buy everything this guy sells and you will be thanking me later! This guy doesn't have one bad thing for sale everything he sells is simply amazing!
Michael238
View Profile
Inner circle
1193 Posts

Profile of Michael238
I agree
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
I did the Measle Teasle wand for the first time last week. It was my opener - I explained that the wand had been "sick", and as soon as it was "well" we would start the show. It was unbelievable! The kids went nuts! I too did it longer than expected, but I couldn't help it! This is a keeper.

Jim
The White Wizard
View Profile
Regular user
Australia, Queensland
148 Posts

Profile of The White Wizard
Aye- I have bought from Tommy as well and he has quality products (with excellent instructional advice too).
TheGreatNancini
View Profile
Veteran user
Ohio
373 Posts

Profile of TheGreatNancini
I LOVE all of Tommy's products!!! We own several of his props and use them all extensively.

~Nanci
-- Nancilee N. Jones --
Website | Facebook | Twitter
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » The Comeback Bee & Measles Teasels Wand By Tommy James (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL