The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » The LIbrary Market DVD/Audio notes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
kenscott
View Profile
Inner circle
1867 Posts

Profile of kenscott
Just wrapped up my 19th season in the library market and I have a new DVD of my current summer show plus interviews with librarians (the bookers) where I do a Q&A with them asking them about what they look for in booking performers for summer reading. Also I have a 40 mins CD with my library audio notes. I am releasing this new product at kidabra. If the magic Café is interested send me a PM and you get a better price.
http://www.kenscottproducts.com/LibraryMarketDVD.html

Thanks
Ken Scott
charliecheckers
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of charliecheckers
I ordered this today, as library shows are my bread and butter during the summer. One look at Ken's clip from a library show he shared on another thread here showed his library show backdrop. That piece alone was enough for me to invest in this DVD to see and hear more about what Ken has to share with respect to Library shows.
Michael238
View Profile
Inner circle
1207 Posts

Profile of Michael238
I'm in
www.mikebrownmagic.com
<BR>http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=885780636
The White Wizard
View Profile
Regular user
Australia, Queensland
148 Posts

Profile of The White Wizard
Ha, I just bought Scotts Library Show! DVD1, New library DVD, Canned book of worms, Library card and Metamorphosis - (However ordering it the day before Kidabra was not the brightest thing I have ever done - grin)
Michael238
View Profile
Inner circle
1207 Posts

Profile of Michael238
My order is in!
www.mikebrownmagic.com
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24107 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
After you guys receive the material, please be sure to leave your reviews.
Michael238
View Profile
Inner circle
1207 Posts

Profile of Michael238
Just buy it Smile
www.mikebrownmagic.com
Rodney Palmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1317 Posts

Profile of Rodney Palmer
No more REVIEWS this time. Just go out an BUY the Product. Since he is revealing a WHOLE Show and also is taking the time to interview Librarians to tell us what they want there should not be anyone on here that could not gain from this. This is Valuable Information and for the price that this is being offered at, it is a steal. Ken did all of the leg work and we are getting it for next to nothing.

And YES, I did order the DVD and YES, I cannot wait to receive this information.

Rodney
"Creating Memories That Last A Lifetime"

In order to keep "MAGIC ALIVE" Please become a Mentor to a Young Person.
kenscott
View Profile
Inner circle
1867 Posts

Profile of kenscott
Thank you to everyone!! very excited about releasing my newest project this saturday at Kidabra after my lecture.

Thanks again!
Ken
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24107 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On 2012-08-17 01:36, Rodney Palmer wrote:
No more REVIEWS this time. Just go out an BUY the Product. Since he is revealing a WHOLE Show and also is taking the time to interview Librarians to tell us what they want there should not be anyone on here that could not gain from this. This is Valuable Information and for the price that this is being offered at, it is a steal. Ken did all of the leg work and we are getting it for next to nothing.

And YES, I did order the DVD and YES, I cannot wait to receive this information.

Rodney

Rodney, I rather wait to hear your review on it first. I remember you leaving the review on a certain member's DVD. I will X out the member's name in the quote you left about his or her DVD:

"This is one of the WORST Kid Show DVD's on the Market. I like XXXX and his performing style. He is a Very GOOD Performer. But the DVD to me seemed like a desperate attempt to make some XXXX (Money). I really wish people would quit praising very BAD DVD's like this. My question is this? Is it really the DVD you like or is it XXXX? There is nothing New on the DVD, Nothing Ground Breaking, it just contained common sense and the show he performed was not one of his best as I have seen him do way much better. I give this DVD just a 1/2 Star out of 5-Stars. Now let the flaming and XXXX followers begin."
Majake314
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
245 Posts

Profile of Majake314
BEGGINER QUESTION:
Why is there a library season?
Is there some event that happens Overseas , like "library month" or some,thing?
I understand you would only do shows in the school holidays, otherwise there would be no kids. But isn't there 4 breaks a year?
Why wouldn't you just offer your show all year??? Wouldn't you get more money that way?
Or do you book your yearly shows all at once to "get it out of the way"?

Library shows sound cool, just wondering why there Is a season.
kenscott
View Profile
Inner circle
1867 Posts

Profile of kenscott
Mike I get it now you start trouble.

Go do a show.
garydunn
View Profile
Veteran user
Glasgow
303 Posts

Profile of garydunn
Well said Ken!
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
I just bought mine and am looking forward to it. Thanks, Ken. One question: this is your show from this summer: Dream Big: Read?

Thanks.

Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
kenscott
View Profile
Inner circle
1867 Posts

Profile of kenscott
Yes Jim and Thanks!
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24107 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On 2012-08-17 09:52, kenscott wrote:
Mike I get it now you start trouble.

Go do a show.

Earlier I was simply requesting for reviews on your new product when it arrived. The quote I posted above is a review Rodney left on one of your DVDs. If you do not believe me, check it out here: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/searc......=7360294 I never posted anything negative about any of your DVDs. I am surprised he posted the following above: "No more REVIEWS this time." Is he saying he is the only one allowed to give reviews?
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
I'll give Ken a review. Ken Scott has been a tremendous help in my career in magic. His creativity and generousity in sharing his talent and products and business sense have put money in my pocket and laughs in my audience. Also, for people who have never seen Ken in front of an all-adult audience, he kills.

Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
charliecheckers
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of charliecheckers
I am looking very much forward to my DVD. That being said, I think it is fair of a fellow member of the TMC to ask for feedback from the early birds.
kenscott
View Profile
Inner circle
1867 Posts

Profile of kenscott
Very VERY thankful and happy today. We debut my new library DVD and audio notes and SOLD out at Kidabra. Will be mailing out other orders that were made before kidabra and the ones that are coming in after. I should be able to get all them out on monday. Thanks again for your support.

All the best
Ken
dearwiseone
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1143 Posts

Profile of dearwiseone
Ken,
I got mine tonight (here at Kidabra), we can't wait to watch it. Thanks also for the great lecture and all the other stuff you did to help make Kidabra so great this year!

- Kevin
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » The LIbrary Market DVD/Audio notes (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL