The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Best Bizarre Magic Ever (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Janitor
View Profile
New user
UK
8 Posts

Profile of The Janitor
Did anyone see the programme on Channel 5 last night that gave a chart of the best bizarre magic tricks ever created. There were some interesting inclusions all linked together by the Monkey Magic boys and with commentary from a few names (although not that many true bizarrists).

I really enjoyed watching the footage of Eugene Berger just sat at a table telling a story around a simple broken and restored trick. Great presentation.
Anabelle
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Anabelle
It seems like we never get to see that sort of thing here in the US. I guess in the UK you guys are more interested in bizarre magick and mentalism.

Anabelle Smile
R i c h T
View Profile
New user
U.K
18 Posts

Profile of R i c h T
I saw it.

I thought it was a good show, kept me well entertained for an hour.

It was nice to see an old clip from The Secret Cabaret, brought back memories of what a great show that used to be, and how good Simon Drake is.

Also, I have always loved Eugene Berger's Gypsy Thread presentation, it was a treat to see it on TV again.
That's the whole problem with science. You've got a bunch of empiricists trying to describe things of unimaginable wonder. - Calvin (& Hobbes)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Best Bizarre Magic Ever (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL