The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Eddie Burke books? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Paradise
View Profile
Elite user
sheffieldEngland
420 Posts

Profile of Paradise
I am looking to expand my mentalism library and have just come across Eddie Burke.

Is anyone familiar with the Eddie burke mentalism books?

If so can you recommend any of them?
shrink
View Profile
Inner circle
2609 Posts

Profile of shrink
I have a couple of Eddie's books. I have Telephony and ESP Remote Veiwing.

The first one is really good an effect using an audience members mobile. They phone someone they know and the person on the other end predicts words or cards chosen by three members of the audience.

The second, five members of the audience guess correctly in which envelopes five esp cards are concealed.

I like these two books. Although they are mainly old principles been developed further with an added twist or handling.

They are reasonably priced but I feel buying other products are much more value. Having said that Ultimate Telephony does look like it would get a good reaction I haven't tried it out yet but have no doubt it would.

These two effects came to £22 compared to say an Osterlind video which is only a little more expensive I would wonder the value especially if you bought a lot of effects from him.

Having said that Ultimate telephony is good.

Hope that helps..
Smile
Paradise
View Profile
Elite user
sheffieldEngland
420 Posts

Profile of Paradise
Thanks for the advice shrink. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Eddie Burke books? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL