The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Psychokinetic lock trick - Great item (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1550 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
Another great item from Solari magic. I love lock tricks and everytime I see a new one I grab them up. Here is one that is a great price and another quality product by Solari Magic.
A real glass is used not a cheap plastic one. Bob know how to make lock tricks and his locks are the best. Here is the blurb and it is 100 % accurate
A lock and key are both handed out for examination to a member of the audience. After they have been thoroughly examined and the spectator tries the key, you ask for him to place the lock in a martini glass and keep the key. The martini glass is covered with a cloth and you attempt to move the lock through psycho kinesis. All seems to fail.
When the glass is uncovered, miraculously the lock is seen locked to the stem of the glass. Not only did you move the object, but you unlocked it and re-locked it with your mind. Martini glass is actual glass, not cheap plastic. All I can say is this is a great quality item and right now it is on sale. Highly recommended!
Steve
Creator of Cereal Brainwave, Creator of the Tossed out Book
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Psychokinetic lock trick - Great item (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL