The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Elvis died 35 years ago today. Who believes it? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20498 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
OK spook people. What is your Elvis Magic for August 16th? Where is he appearing today?

Bob
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10576 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Two words

BUBBA HOTEP
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
cirrus
View Profile
Inner circle
his minions made
1752 Posts

Profile of cirrus
I know one fact about elvis, he was full of ****. (He died from chronic constipation).
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1364 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
One of those "I remember where I was' moments for me. I first heard the news while doing an escape act in Saskatchewan. Can it be 35 years already? Tempus fugit.

BC
Phasmologist
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4162 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
He is alive I saw him in Asda's shopping centre only this afternoon stocking up on burgers.
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
935 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
I was really young when he died, but I do remember it. Mostly because my Mom was so upset. I've been to Graceland four times, and it still never gets old.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4162 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Loved his music when I was young,my mum still has a lot of his original singles on Sun label,she never play's them now.
Irma Gurd
View Profile
New user
Left Field
3 Posts

Profile of Irma Gurd
I don't believe it since I was standing next to him at a Deli counter in Chicago a few years back. Although I can't say I think he aged gracefully he looked the proper age and I did feel as though I was in the presence of The King. When he noticed that I was noticing him he gave me that universal look of "I'm only here for a sandwich." and quickly left. I followed him out the door only to grin form ear to ear when he got into his Big ol' Cadillac! True Story.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18823 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Didn't groucho marx die three days later?
I've asked to be banned
MagicWGH
View Profile
Regular user
Covington, LA
164 Posts

Profile of MagicWGH
If Elvis were to appear I think he'd be doing karate while eating a cheese burger with Lisa Marie looking on. I'm a big fan and do believe those were his three favorite things in the world. Oh and he'd probably give a random person a Cadillac or huge emerald ring...
lozey
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
381 Posts

Profile of lozey
Bubba Ho-Tep !!! If only they had actually made the sequal (bubba nosferatu)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Elvis died 35 years ago today. Who believes it? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL