The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic Ian (AKA Ian Garrison) LIVE at Magic Valley Magic Oct. 5-6 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Sometimes we are so lucky until we wonder if it is legal! October 5-6 at Magic Valley Magic we are honored to have Magic Ian AKA Ian Garrison. It has taken me years to get him here. This is October 5-6 and FREE!

“Magic Ian is one of the guys that taught me how to be inventive...he can teach you too!

His CREATIVITY and ideas are brilliant; his lecture is worth traveling to from anywhere..don’t miss it!”

-Jeff McBride Las Vegas Headliner

Fellow magicians consider Garrison to be one of magic's greatest "think tanks." He has lectured and performed his original brand of magic, with a bit of comedy, around the world. His act is incredibly professional, thought provoking and has a twist of comedic relief which makes it highly entertaining for the whole family.

http://magicvalleymagic.com/

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rt=420#5

Click here to view attached image.
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
Bob,
I will be bringing a good friend with me, Chuck "stylesmith" Smith who is (was) the publisher of Enigma Video magazine and will have his unique collection of DVD interviews. I will be bringing my top DVD's and effects as well. I have some new and old effects at the lecture I will be doing. Then, during the day, I will also do a free rope teach-in, (you can use my rope or bring yours).
One of the evenings I will perform a commando style magic act with comedy and mind-blowers.
By special request, I will do my "mime ball" Zombie-like effect, only seen twice before anywhere.
--------
I will post more info on the lecture as we approach the date.
-Magic Ian
Illusionist, Illusionist consulting, product development, stage consultant, seasoned performer for over 35 years. Specializing in original effects. Highly opinionated, usually correct, and not afraid of jealous critics. I've been a puppet, a pirate, a pawn and a King. Free lance gynecologist.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
That sounds great!

There are plenty of magicians looking forward to meeting you and to picking your very creative mind.
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
I will be performing a rarely seen floating ball of my own design, as a finale to my stage performance. The method is purely mine and will not be tipped during the lecture. It is extremely difficult one man floating ball effect.
Illusionist, Illusionist consulting, product development, stage consultant, seasoned performer for over 35 years. Specializing in original effects. Highly opinionated, usually correct, and not afraid of jealous critics. I've been a puppet, a pirate, a pawn and a King. Free lance gynecologist.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
I met some magicians today at SEAM looking forward to seeing Ian at Magic Valley Magic October 5-6.

They are in for a treat.

Bob
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
Hopefully THIS flyer will soon be on Bob's site. It shows I am coming.
http://stagetricks.com/mvr.html
murf
View Profile
Loyal user
San Antonio, TX
264 Posts

Profile of murf
Ian, you might want to fix the several -'s that somehow turned into –'s. Those special characters may not make it through the ether, but there are several places in your flyer where they occur.

Murf
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
Quote:
On 2012-09-16 20:22, murf wrote:
Ian, you might want to fix the several -'s that somehow turned into –'s. Those special characters may not make it through the ether, but there are several places in your flyer where they occur.

Murf

Thanks Murf, there was a "-" character that came thru as characters. I think I got it.
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
Hopefully THIS flyer will soon be on Bob's site. It shows I am coming.

I am also on one of the shows with my rope effect (new twists), and if conditions permit, my original Zombie Method.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Ian,

I've still got to get this update out there. Thank you for the addition.

Saturday I get my life back.

Bob
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
See why this creative magician was the source of so many new effects in the Tannen catalogs.
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Ian has left the ranch! We miss him!

Lucy wanted him locked in a horse stall so she could continue picking his brain for creative magic ideas. But Ian escaped.

Ian is master magician, inspiring lecturer, creative genius and priceless friend.

2012 Magic Valley Magic was very dependent on Ian for success. We owe him a ton "Thank Yous".

Ian, thank you for carrying a great deal of the load for us.

Bob & Lucy Sanders
Magic Valley Ranch
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Ian,

I heard through the grapevine that you already have a new Easter Egg!

True?

Bob
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic Ian (AKA Ian Garrison) LIVE at Magic Valley Magic Oct. 5-6 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL