The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » This, imho, is what an Illusion Show should be like... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5707 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
The presence, the staging, the music, the props, the backing dancers and that Killer Levitation at the end...

If you designed it this way, it really looks Magical.

Michael Jackson - Will You Be There - MTV 10th Anniversary 1991

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkezWfVpS30&feature=related

(I see parallels between this and Copperfield's and Siegfried and Roy's shows... Very theatrical, yet still very emotional.)

RIP Michael Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
freefallillusion1
View Profile
Elite user
Cincinnati, OH
447 Posts

Profile of freefallillusion1
I agree completely. The song, while not bad, wasn't exactly a #1 smash but look at what Michael was able to do with it. There is a lot to be learned by watching MJs attention to detail. Everything he ever did was absolute perfection.
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5707 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Quote:
On 2012-08-18 03:05, freefallillusion1 wrote:
I agree completely. The song, while not bad, wasn't exactly a #1 smash but look at what Michael was able to do with it. There is a lot to be learned by watching MJs attention to detail. Everything he ever did was absolute perfection.

So true. Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » This, imho, is what an Illusion Show should be like... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL