The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » Ideas for a color changing outfit routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

daminfell
View Profile
New user
VA
51 Posts

Profile of daminfell
Any ideas on where to find info on color changing outfit routines? Smile
..::damienfell::..
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24111 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
http://costumemagic.netfirms.com/ I never purchased it before, but someone mentioned it in a different thread a while back.
Alikzam
View Profile
Elite user
434 Posts

Profile of Alikzam
While on a similar topic. Any quick links to quick mask changing? Or other fast change clothing?
Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
Secret Mountain Lair in Conifer, Co
1512 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
This topic has been discussed SO many times on the Café. There is no book or info available on "the real work" of costume changes.

Some have reported that Kevin James was going to release a book on the subject this fall... haven't seen it yet.

My magical play "POOF!" which just closed after a 6 week run in Golden Colorado, had a 3 phase costume change, it worked fine, but was not the same quality as the Russian methods (which is the real secrets).

The book and tape mentioned above is junk.

If you PM me I will describe what we did in our show, but remember, it was a second-best substitute.
maylor
View Profile
Loyal user
england
231 Posts

Profile of maylor
I'm looking to create a colur change shirt. Has anybody any expertise here who might be able to point me in the right direction?

Cheers.
zaubern
View Profile
Veteran user
Seattle, Wa
335 Posts

Profile of zaubern
A fellow magician recommended the video/book above to me when I wanted to make a costume change. Unfortunately due to time, I had to make my own method. I know it was not the best, but for never doing it before and for not having any info, I think it turned out pretty good. Anyway, a few weeks ago my friend got the video/book and I had an opportunity to watch it. The production quality was pretty bad, looked like a home video and was kind of cheesy. It seemed like there was only one kind of change and it looked awkward. Personally, I have seen much smoother and atractive changes. This just looked like clothing being ripped off under cover. I would look for another option. Just my opinion.
Zaubern Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » Ideas for a color changing outfit routine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL