The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Question Snow Powder (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael_Late
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of Michael_Late
Hello,

I have a question abot snow powder.

in my new show I want let it snow at the end.

now I am looking for a very good snow powder or something what looks like snow.

I sit on a sleigh with a fan and I want blow them up in the air.

who can help me?

best regards

Michael
Scotty Walsh
View Profile
Loyal user
Ireland
207 Posts

Profile of Scotty Walsh
Well, they make snow machines, and the snow is artificial, some sort of a foam.

Snow powder could work, if you turned a glass of water into snow and poured it out slowly while you were fanning.

But also you might want to consider the classic "Snowstorm in China" or "Wintertime in China" effect. This can be found in Tarbell, and probably many other sources. You would take a napkin and dip it in water and squeeze it into a ball, and then start fanning it, and it would turn into a giant and long lasting white confetti storm.

SW
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
If you have two thousand dollars you could buy Kevin James Snow Animator effects. His latest design is a chair, but he has made them in stools and boxes. No fan is needed.

http://www.kjmagic.com/catalog/effects01.html Scroll to bottom of page. No fan is needed.

Then there is one made in Europe that you could consider, snow from hands, but I cannot remember his name. No fan is needed.

Paul Romhany also has a smaller version from a box in the hands. No fan is needed.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Question Snow Powder (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL