The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Pete Turners Christmas Gift (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..18~19~20~21~22..25~26~27 [Next]
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, OH
1880 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
Pete, you're a legend man. Can't wait to have this arrive on my doorstep, I haven't been this excited over a product in a long time and I can't wait to leave an in depth review. Are you going to call the forum the name we discussed a few weeks back? ;D

-Jakob
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Peter, Bigger Fish was great already! I am really looking forward to this!
Best of luck with this release!
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1965 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Hi folks just thought I'd let everyone know that our site is now listing this a out of stock. There was a clock put on the site to limit sales and this has reached it's total. Having said that there was one refund and a few failed orders which may have been included in there. As a result as soon as I'm back at work tomorrow ill do the full reccy on them to see if there are any left.

As mentioned earlier Pete also has some of the 250 copies for his own personal sale and so not all is lost if your order isn't in yet.

Magicbox are also keeping a small limited reserve amount off sale until all of the pre-orders have been safely delivered.

Thanks again for the interest folks this it going to be great!

Best Wishes Michael Smile
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
Dave Nic
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
244 Posts

Profile of Dave Nic
How dare you post again Michael. Every time I see a post from you I think, maybe, just maybe.... Somehow, The DVDs were sent out early.

You are banned from posting until you bring news of the postman=p
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1965 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Ha ha apologies for building up false hopes!

My next post will be to confirm the delivery date Smile

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Quote:
On 2013-05-07 08:03, celebrity wrote:
Ha ha apologies for building up false hopes!

My next post will be to confirm the delivery date Smile

Best Wishes Michael

Michael--you have now put yourself in the awkward postion of not being able to reply to anything slanderous being said about you unitl you have the delivery date!
magus
View Profile
Special user
Huntington Beach, Ca
669 Posts

Profile of magus
Now?
Now?
Now?
Instantaneous shipping?
Now?
crappy deium-

what a lousy day to be seized

thaumometer-

a device for measuring a magical field
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
All sounds excellent... I completely forgot to pre-order! so will hover in the air waiting for the held back copies to be released...

good luck with it mate...
I've asked to be banned
Anthony Black
View Profile
Special user
Tamworth - Albion
855 Posts

Profile of Anthony Black
Just wanted to say...

I met Peter over this weekend at the Bizarre Magick convention Doomsday and his performance was just amazing!

I'm a big fan of Petes work and it was great to see him perform the material from his books in real life...and...it works!! Even better in real life than on paper...my mind was mush.

Then having a drink in the bar with him afterwards...he mentions he is not really a 'card guy' but do I have a pack he can borrow so he can show us something...

Well...twenty minutes later and yet again my mind was blown and if he ever releases his card work I'll be first in line for a copy.

His ACAAN with my deck...MY DECK...My SHUFFLED DECK...left me filled with wonder.

The man is a genuis; this much is fact & I'm looking forward to seeing what he comes up with in the future.

Bravo Pete!

- Anthony Smile
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, OH
1880 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
I kind of hope the ACAAN stays sealed away, it was so magical that I honestly don't want to know Smile

-Jakob
Dave Nic
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
244 Posts

Profile of Dave Nic
Quote:
On 2013-05-07 05:50, Dave Nic wrote:
How dare you post again Michael. Every time I see a post from you I think, maybe, just maybe.... Somehow, The DVDs were sent out early.

You are banned from posting until you bring news of the postman=p

I take it back! I take it back Michael! Dare god tell me, are we still on track for a 17th release? I haven't slept for days Smile
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Quote:
On 2013-05-13 20:09, magician 336 wrote:
I kind of hope the ACAAN stays sealed away, it was so magical that I honestly don't want to know Smile

-Jakob

speak for yourself! Smile
kenedho
View Profile
Regular user
192 Posts

Profile of kenedho
Quote:
On 2013-05-06 10:30, Mind illusionist wrote:
Looking forward to this too! I almost feel I may never need to buy another mentalism DvD again. Almost.

I feel the same.
Mind illusionist
View Profile
Special user
Australia
949 Posts

Profile of Mind illusionist
Marking off the days till the 17th! I think Christmas is coming early this year Smile
Andrew Sway
View Profile
Loyal user
-------
257 Posts

Profile of Andrew Sway
Also hoping that the shipping date is still the 17th.
Cant wait any longer Smile
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4191 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
Quote:
On 2013-05-06 05:35, Peter_turner wrote:
There is a small stack (that was not sold in the pre-orders as per my request) that I kept to one side and for now are not available but will be made available fairly soon if anyone missed out.

Pete can you put me down for one of those copies if they haven't already gone.

Cheers

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
tricky360
View Profile
Veteran user
328 Posts

Profile of tricky360
Mark, you can order it direct from magicbox. ;-)
Dave Nic
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
244 Posts

Profile of Dave Nic
Quote:
On 2013-05-16 02:42, tricky360 wrote:
Mark, you can order it direct from magicbox. ;-)

Not when it is listed as sold out.
tricky360
View Profile
Veteran user
328 Posts

Profile of tricky360
Sorry Dave didn't realise. :-(
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1965 Posts

Profile of celebrity
So pleased that Dave has given me permission to speak Smile

OK folks I'm here with an update on where we are at with the project. Pete was braced and ready to come up to Newcastle for the signing tomorrow 17th but sadly there is a slight delay with the manufacture of the discs.

I've spoken to the replication company this morning and they have informed me that the covers will be finished by Monday 21st and they are still working on the Discs themselves.

I pressed for an exact date and they have informed me that without question they WILL be delivered BEFORE the end of this month.

I've been throwing some ideas about with Pete to give you something to whet your appetite until the discs reach you. Since my anticipated release date of the 17th hasn't been made I've sweet talked Pete into sharing some previously UN-released performance footage from one of his lectures. Access to this private footage will be emailed to everyone who was lucky enough to get their order in before 4pm GMT tomorrow.

I'm sincerely hoping that this will in some way ease the anticipation until the postman knocks on your door!

Best Wishes Michael

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Pete Turners Christmas Gift (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..18~19~20~21~22..25~26~27 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL