The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Hydro Die Trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

shakuni
View Profile
Inner circle
1169 Posts

Profile of shakuni
Is there any place where I can get this trick: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp35FW6L04s

A die is placed in a small crystal tube which is filled with water. The tube is placed on a small round pedestal covered with a cover and also a black plastic top placed on top obviously. The die vanishes from the water after the cover and black top were removed and would appear somewhere else.

I have looked everywhere on the net but can't find it. Please help. Thanks.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I did some searching as well, and it looks like this stuff is from Germany. Zuber Butike is a web site with Echard Botthcer's name on it. Do you speak German? Here is their web site: http://www.zauber-butike.de/ You can email them to see if the trick you are looking for is available. It is not listed on the site, so I would think it is no longer available.

Here is a number of items, including the one you are seeking from this person/magic shop.

http://www.martinsmagic.com/?nd=gallery&......20Butike

When you get 50 posts you can post what you desire in the Let's Make a Deal section of the Café and see if anyone responds. As it looks like these items will only be available on the 2nd hand market, if at all. It looks like these videos are kind of a Look What I have kind of video, or they are very old videos.

Hope this helps relieve some your anxiety.
GeorgeG
View Profile
Special user
Thousand Oaks, CA
978 Posts

Profile of GeorgeG
I believe this effect is a discontinued item, but the trick has been copied by several others (Magic Wagon). The best version is Richard Gerlitz Lead to Gold
shakuni
View Profile
Inner circle
1169 Posts

Profile of shakuni
@Bill Hegbli

Hi Sir, both zauber-butike.de and martinsmagic do not have this item for sale any more. Thanks for the suggestions. I will check the forum you mentioned when I have 50 posts.

@GeorgeG

Its currently unavailable Smile
Snidini
View Profile
Special user
776 Posts

Profile of Snidini
George, you are right about the Magic Wagon recently producing a great version of this effect. They sold out immediately but may be available on the 2nd hand market. Great effect!
shakuni
View Profile
Inner circle
1169 Posts

Profile of shakuni
@Snidini

Not available on ebay, have been looking for a long time now.
aechecop
View Profile
Regular user
117 Posts

Profile of aechecop
I find Richard Gerlitz Lead to Gold I bit too ornated... I prefer less decorated props...
Even the The Magic wagon version (which I own) is on the edge of being to busy with decorations...
I like the one posted in the first comment on this thread... it looks like a Schwarzman Ltd Editions HYDRO DIE. You can still find them around every now and then for around $250.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Hydro Die Trick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL