The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Website help please! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
Eastcoastspiritsessions.com
882 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
My web guy skipped town and I have lost my website. He didn't renew or notify me and now my domain is gone! Note to all: don't let this happen to you! Think of everything you have printed with your web site on it and the investment you have made to get your site known. Make sure you keep track of who is hosting your site and make sure you are notified (not you web guy) when it is time to renew.

I have secured a new domain (hauntyourparty.com) and I have my old web page content in files on my computer. I need someone who can put this all together. Does anyone here do web design on a smallish scale? I am willing to pay, just not looking to spend a fortune. Any help, offers, or leads would be greatly appreciated.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Website help please! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL