The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Ken Scott's Library DVD/Notes Reviews (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rodney Palmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1317 Posts

Profile of Rodney Palmer
Well I received the Library DVD today. I watched the Live Performance and the Interviews with the Librarians. WOW, is all that I can say about the DVD. This DVD was YOU. This is the Ken Scott that I know and like. The Show was very good and my wife who is a Third Grade Teacher really thought that you kept the Children Entertained. And how many LPM or should I say Seonds did you get out of that show, as the kids were constantly laughing the whole time. I really like the interviews as well. For me what the librarians stated was common sense and I knew most of what they talked about. I did gain some information but for the most part I already knew what they wanted. For other performers I think this this is a GOLD Mine of Valuable Information. I have not listened to the Audo CD yet but I am sure that it is just as good. I love performance DVD's and wish more entertainers would only put out performance DVD's. Great Job, really loved the DVD. Whomever shot the DVD for you did a most excellent job as well. And WOW, what a library setting. I do not think I have ever seen such a nice library. I would HIGHLY Recommend this DVD to performers and not just library performers. I think most children's entertainers would get something out of this DVD.

Again, GREAT JOB, Ken!!!!!

Rodney Palmer

Note: I have not reviewed the Audio CD yet. Once I do I will post that review as well.
"Creating Memories That Last A Lifetime"

In order to keep "MAGIC ALIVE" Please become a Mentor to a Young Person.
Michael238
View Profile
Inner circle
1207 Posts

Profile of Michael238
Bummer did not get mine yet.......
www.mikebrownmagic.com
<BR>http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=885780636
charliecheckers
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of charliecheckers
My package arrived today - irronically the same day as my last summer library show. The package cntained a performance video, interviews with several librarians, a audio cd that was a bit over 40 minutes long as well as sample promotional material for the library market. The show is highly produced in that it is well scripted, and has extremely tight music cues for a one man show. In addition, the backdrop lets everyone know they are seeing someone who is performing a special show for them. Ken's information on the marketing aspect is invaluable.

What I hope to get out of such investments is direction and inspiration on how I can take my show and marketing to the next level of income and personal satisfaction. Ken's product more than delivered on this for me. The price initially seemed a bit high for a DVD, but was actually a more than a fair price for knowledge, insights and material Ken shared.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24098 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Thanks for the review guys. I will put his DVD on my "Wish List".
kenscott
View Profile
Inner circle
1869 Posts

Profile of kenscott
Thanks guys glad you liked it. Everyone should be getting theirs very soon. I still have 10 left in this batch and if you are interested PM me.

Thanks
Ken
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24098 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Does the discount before a certain time still exist?
kenscott
View Profile
Inner circle
1869 Posts

Profile of kenscott
Mike you can PM me.
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
I think Ken's inclusion of his marketing pieces was really valuable.

Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
Scott O.
View Profile
Inner circle
Midwest
1141 Posts

Profile of Scott O.
I was impressed! The show was fun to watch, and had plenty of fun moments in it. Ken has a great style and works an audience very well. I've purchased a number of items from Ken over the years -- all his DVD's and some products. This has the stamp of quality on it for sure. The DVD of the show was very entertaining, and the interviews with the librarians were a great touch. If you are new to this market, you'll definately learn some things. If you've been in the market for a while, the interviews will confirm a lot of what you 'know'.

The Audio notes were wonderful. Plenty of ideas there for sure. That plus the marketing pieces really were worth the price to me. Nice job, Ken -- as usual.

Scott Smile.
Do not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time you will reap a harvest, if you do not give up. Galatians 6:9
Tamariz
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of Tamariz
Great performer and the most educational of all the "educational" programs out there.
Grasshop34
View Profile
Veteran user
Cincinnati, OH
308 Posts

Profile of Grasshop34
Great job ken with this. I really enjoyed it and Plan to go full force next summer.
Jason
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24098 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On 2012-08-24 13:29, kenscott wrote:
Mike you can PM me.

PM sent.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Ken Scott's Library DVD/Notes Reviews (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL