The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » I am in Lyon all next week (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10586 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Any of my fellow mystery artisans around, PM me or email me (for those who got my email) if you want to meet up for a croissant / cheese / bageutte / wine.... I am looking forward to checking out the gargoyles...

I'll be there from Sunday to Thursday

Et in Arcadia ego!!!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10586 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
http://www.perillos.com/lyons.html

Fun!!!

Maybe I'll find tha al azif while I'm there too
Lefebure
View Profile
Loyal user
Lille, France
202 Posts

Profile of Lefebure
Sorry a bit too far away for me ! Have a nice rest in France !
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10586 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Just got back from wandering the city centre and the waterway bridges - most wonderful place indeed - museum and church tomorrow and then a side trip to marsailles

Some nice creepy antique shops here too
dedikc
View Profile
Loyal user
France (Lyon)
257 Posts

Profile of dedikc
I live in lyon.

There is another US magician who just arrived in Lyon.

If you want we can have a glass of french wine.Smile

calix
Calix: french Lyon magician
https://www.facebook.com/calix.magicien.lyon
http://www.evenementmagique.fr
Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
Secret Mountain Lair in Conifer, Co
1430 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
Quote:
On 2012-08-26 15:34, Dr Spektor wrote:
Just got back from wandering the city centre and the waterway bridges - most wonderful place indeed - museum and church tomorrow and then a side trip to marsailles

Some nice creepy antique shops here too

If you haven't already, check out the Roman amphitheater and odeum on the hill one the east side of Lyon.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10586 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Guys I'm already back Smile.... just went for a week - as a daddy with little ones can't make it longer.... oh well next time!

Al Desmond (BTW, did you know Mr. Element and Dr. Alchemy? - google if you don't Smile) - I indeed saw the roman ruins... and the tombs and it was great!

I am now on a diet after that trip - its the gourmond capital of France!!! But it was worth it!
Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
Secret Mountain Lair in Conifer, Co
1430 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
Quote:
On 2012-09-18 11:53, Dr Spektor wrote:
Guys I'm already back Smile.... just went for a week - as a daddy with little ones can't make it longer.... oh well next time!

Al Desmond (BTW, did you know Mr. Element and Dr. Alchemy? - google if you don't Smile) - I indeed saw the roman ruins... and the tombs and it was great!

I am now on a diet after that trip - its the gourmond capital of France!!! But it was worth it!

That's my brother.

Good show on making it to the Roman ruins. France is my favorite country to visit and Paris is my favorite city. I know Paris like a native. You're user info say "the frosty north." Where does that mean?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » I am in Lyon all next week (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL