The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Birthday Card trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

LMLipman
View Profile
Elite user
Falls Church, Va.
443 Posts

Profile of LMLipman
I've been doing a new trick from Ken Scott as part of my opening sequence at birthday party shows for the past few weeks and I highly recommend it. It's called Ken Scott's Magic Birthday Card.

Basically, it's a birthday card that I say came from my my mom (Ken says it came from his aunt) and that usually a birthday card from a relative contains money. I show the card is empty. Then I close the card and reopen it and a spring bouquet of money pops out of the card. It's very visual and attention getting. I use it near the beginning of my show in the part where I'm doing some quick tricks by myself before bringing up the birthday child.

I helped slightly with the directions, so I have a personal interest in this trick, but I wouldn't recommend it if I didn't think it was strong, and if I wasn't using it myself regularly in my shows.

(Apologies to my friends on another magic forum who may have already seen me post a message about this).
Larry Lipman
Lorenzo the Great
www.lorenzomagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Birthday Card trick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL