The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Stealing the pips (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
He has very good skills, so I'm sure it will be a good DVD. I don't care for his own effects, as they seem to be the work of others with different names, but his own chops are excellent. He'll fool you with his technique, that's for sure!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
immortaldusk
View Profile
New user
NY
60 Posts

Profile of immortaldusk
I like Stealing Pips. Oz does a great job and the stuff is new. I'll have to try out that pressure fan idea with the SAC move.
joeKing
View Profile
Special user
United States
979 Posts

Profile of joeKing
Stealing Pips is a great dvd with a lot of Visual magic...it will take practice but it's all well worth it
~joeKing
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Great it's not. It's oK.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
david_a_whitehead
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
2122 Posts

Profile of david_a_whitehead
I agree... it is ok. the most worthwhile thing you get out of it is the bertram change
AutoX
View Profile
New user
British Columbia
59 Posts

Profile of AutoX
Oz is a very good teacher, and does make sure the viewer understands what is taking place...

I would recomend this vid to any card magician who is interested in tricks that will stun people...

Personally, I felt thatthis DVD was alittle short compared to other magic vids, but that could just be me...
halcon
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of halcon
Eddy try the brainstorm videos from john Guastaferro. they are really good and much of the stuff can be used for strolling.

Halcon
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Stealing the pips (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL