The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Which trick is this? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

shakuni
View Profile
Inner circle
1169 Posts

Profile of shakuni
Hi, I have an old trick in which 4 aces are shown. I remove one ace and place a three instead. All cards turn to threes. I then place a blank card instead of a three and all the cards turn blank. Can anyone please tell me the name of this trick so that I can buy a fresh copy of the same. Thanks.
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5952 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
I remember seeing that in small magic sets in supermarkets, as a kid. An established magic dealer should be able to find it for you, because it was such a common trick, years ago.
shakuni
View Profile
Inner circle
1169 Posts

Profile of shakuni
Ya, I just need to know its name Smile
Nikki78
View Profile
Special user
I impaled Dracula with
511 Posts

Profile of Nikki78
Hi shakuni,

kinda like this one? :
http://www.itsmagic-zaubershop.de/Karten......r%20card

Ok, the side is in German but just scroll down. At the end of the page is a product video... Should give you an idea, if this one is the effect you're looking for.

Cheers Nikki
I'm no native speaker - please ignore the mistakes Smile
shakuni
View Profile
Inner circle
1169 Posts

Profile of shakuni
Hi, Thanks for reply. No its a different trick. But I found the trick I was looking for. Its called the "Disappearing Spots" and is the part of "Master Card Mysteries" series produced by Sherms. Found it on ebay.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Which trick is this? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL