The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Any thoughts on high I mitt use a monkey or runt bike in a magic show? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicJim
View Profile
Regular user
151 Posts

Profile of MagicJim
I just pursued a mini pedal bike. It is also called a monkey bike or runt bike. It is for anyone up to 300 lbs. Just watching someone ride one makes people laugh from the gut. But, I thought it would be cool to put one in a show! I am just thinking of some possibilities as to how to use it. I would love to hear your suggestions.
Blair Marshall
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Canada
3641 Posts

Profile of Blair Marshall
Giant Tip Over box (foam core?) show empty, person comes riding out the bike from the side.

B
Chris Stolz
View Profile
Inner circle
Mississauga, Ontario
1958 Posts

Profile of Chris Stolz
Have a card selected and returned to the pack. Have the audience member stand on one side of the stage and you on the other with the bike. Ride across the stage and yell, "GO" and have them spring to toss the deck into the air. Ride through the cards and come out with the card in your hand or better, your teeth.

I can see some hilarious by-play in there!
MagicJim
View Profile
Regular user
151 Posts

Profile of MagicJim
Funny!
I like both of your ideas!

Thanks guys!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Any thoughts on high I mitt use a monkey or runt bike in a magic show? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL