The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Your Favorite Shows (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I'd love to see anyone's favorite video of your show. Promo pieces or anything else on video. Now's the time to strut your stuff!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Just when you are building your show and moving from street hypnosis to the stage you want to see clips of other peoples work.

I am just trying to establish a timeline here.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Im trying to find a reason why anyone would want to give someone their material for free? There are loads on youtube if you care to search.
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
I would love to share some of my best pieces, but I am afraid someone might accuse me of exposure! (Insider joke, if you don't get it)
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Why. Do you expose during your show?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Why do you come here slim?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I'm getting totally into Hypnotism and I want to learn from the very best!!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Your Favorite Shows (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL