The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Statue Make-up (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

flooglestreet
View Profile
New user
New York
63 Posts

Profile of flooglestreet
Smile I don't statue but I would like to get the monochrome look for a possible stage character. I want to be all grey, make-up, tights, and leotard. How do I get the single color effect? Also any comments on working stage in a leotard? The stage will probably be an open mike stage in a bar. Smile
If ya wanna be the Top Banana, Ya gotta start at the bottom of the Bunch (Johnny Mercer)
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18559 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Visit a theater group and ask to meet the makeup person... or, you might find a makeup artist in the yellow pages... GET A PRO TO DO IT. Smile
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
flooglestreet
View Profile
New user
New York
63 Posts

Profile of flooglestreet
Thanks Pete, but why the emphasis on a pro? I've done my own stage make-up in the past as well as studied it in some hefty text books. There is a lot I do not know about make-up, but there are a lot of presidents absent from the collection in my wallet as well. Smile
If ya wanna be the Top Banana, Ya gotta start at the bottom of the Bunch (Johnny Mercer)
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18559 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Sorry, I assumed you did not know anything about makeup... do your best... (but a pro might be willing to give you some free info) Smile
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Statue Make-up (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL