The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Is NmMagic.com Legitimate? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mahucharn
View Profile
Elite user
418 Posts

Profile of mahucharn
Been wanting to purchase Ricki Dunn's book on pickpocketing, but don't want to get scammed. Anyone know whether or not this site is legitimate? Other sites with his book on it are welcome, but I could not find anything.
ike_hill
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of ike_hill
Not sure about nmmagic.com but you could try here on what appears to be his official tribute site: http://rickidunn.com/products.html
highcard
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of highcard
If you are worried about online purchases, make sure to use PayPal or a credit card (particularly American Express). With PayPal, if you don't get the item or if it's not what was described, you can dispute it and almost always get your money back. Credit cards are usually good about this, too, but American Express is the best. They'll reverse the charges pretty much instantly with a complaint.
mahucharn
View Profile
Elite user
418 Posts

Profile of mahucharn
No PayPal option. I've bought the book and will be monitoring my account over the next few weeks just in case I notice any inconsistencies in it.
ike_hill
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of ike_hill
Good luck. I'm a fan of ricki dunn myself.
Jim Sparx
View Profile
Inner circle
Far Out, Texas
1144 Posts

Profile of Jim Sparx
NmMagic.com has something to do with water in Boise, Idaho. You bought a book from them?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Is NmMagic.com Legitimate? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL