The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Amazing Johnathan is back!!! A real treasure, at Bally's (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magic4545
View Profile
Inner circle
Jimmy Fingers
1159 Posts

Profile of magic4545
Hi everyone,

Just went to opening night last night for Amazing Johnathan's show at Bally's. Wow, what an amazing event!

He completely rocked the packed house, and did it in front of an awesome backdrop of full wall windows revealing a view of the Las Vegas strip. Not distracting, but perfect, for framing the lifetime work of one of the true superstars of Vegas entertainment.

We see a lot of 'new' magicians come onto the scene. None of them can touch what we collectively experienced last night. Johnathan has accumulated so many lines, nuances, and a mastery of audience management that will never be able to be matched. Period.

With the new venue and getting settled in to the new stage, by the time that you see this show, it will be one of the greatest experiences that you will ever have seeing a live show in Vegas.

I swear, I laughed so hard my face hurt. And I've seen this show 3 times in the last year and a half!

Make this a part of your next Vegas visit, you won't be sorry.

Jimmy Fingers
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Amazing Johnathan is back!!! A real treasure, at Bally's (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL