The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Improper Reality (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bernardo Rodriguez
View Profile
Loyal user
235 Posts

Profile of Bernardo Rodriguez
Feedback would be nice.
In this series I'll be performing on the streets, doing comedy style sketches, and pranking people using magic. In the trailer I just do some flashy type effects, but I wanted to know what people thought towards the concept . Oh and in the trailer I only tried to use flashy visuals, but most of the tricks on the series will be originals created by me .

Link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjNuSE8RtzA&feature=plcp

Thanks for Your Time,

Bernardo Rodriguez
dduane
View Profile
Special user
Bridgewater, MA
744 Posts

Profile of dduane
The trailer is very cool! Is the concept sketches and pranks? Didn't see that on the trailer. I'm not sure of how the concept would look, but look forward to more video on it. Nice.

Dennis
Bernardo Rodriguez
View Profile
Loyal user
235 Posts

Profile of Bernardo Rodriguez
Yeah most of my fanbase is laymen so I thought I'd take advantage of flashy visuals... It will be up and organized a lot better soon enough. I just wanted to get some light and hype on it.

Thanks for the Interest,

Bernardo Rodriguez
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Improper Reality (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL