The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » self opening lock (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jecar
View Profile
Veteran user
358 Posts

Profile of jecar
I was browsing online magic stores a couple of weeks ago and ran across an ad for a lock that would open by itself. It didn't reveal how it would automatically open, but did say that it was a very large lock. I bookmarked the page, so I could go back and read it again, but I can't find the bookmark now. Smile Silly me!

Anyway, I thought I'd ask in this forum if any of you know anything about this lock and where I could see it described. I do recall that it sold for $75 and being a lock nut, I was very interested in it.

TIA,

Jerry
Fon
View Profile
Regular user
London, UK
200 Posts

Profile of Fon
Try clicking on History and going back to the day you found out. Most browsers store this information,

Fon
Always thinking..........?
jecar
View Profile
Veteran user
358 Posts

Profile of jecar
Quote:
On 2002-05-15 08:59, Fon wrote:
Try clicking on History and going back to the day you found out. Most browsers store this information,

Fon

Thanks for the suggestion, but I didn't find it there, either. Bookmarks can be a pain, sometimes. Smile
Sam Haine
View Profile
Regular user
San Jose, CA
159 Posts

Profile of Sam Haine
Greetings,
I would have sworn that was in the latest Steven's catalog. You can always call and ask them.
Sam Haine
Magical entertainment for charities www.sam-haine.com
jecar
View Profile
Veteran user
358 Posts

Profile of jecar
Quote:
On 2002-05-15 16:16, Sam Haine wrote:
Greetings,
I would have sworn that was in the latest Steven's catalog. You can always call and ask them.
Sam Haine

Sam,

I checked the Steven's catalog out and never found it, unless I overlooked it. I also tried Fon's suggestion with not luck there, either. However, I did finally find the lock on Bob Solari's web page and the manufacturer of this lock,'Telekinetic Lock', even e-mailed me. So now all I need is to see a picture of it, or read a review on it.

Thanks to you and Fon for responding.

Jerry
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » self opening lock (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL