The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Lorayne: The Classic Collection, Volume 4 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

panlives
View Profile
Inner circle
2087 Posts

Profile of panlives
Just received an email announcing it will be shipped at the end of September.

"The Magic of David Regal" and "The Card Classics of Ken Krenzel" are updated and included in this volume!
"Is there any point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"
"To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
"The dog did nothing in the night-time."
"That was the curious incident," remarked Sherlock Holmes.
KLG
View Profile
Veteran user
Hong Kong
348 Posts

Profile of KLG
Thanks for the update! I'm on Harry Lorayne's mailing list, but I haven't received his e-mail yet.
boinko
View Profile
Elite user
Illinois
427 Posts

Profile of boinko
Just got the email and ordered the book. Looking forward to it!
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5473 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
boinko
View Profile
Elite user
Illinois
427 Posts

Profile of boinko
Topic doesn't exist. Is that the point?
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5473 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
No. It was deleted by the mods. Harry tried to post his ad and I assisted him with it, but it was probably viewed as an unpaid ad. You can see it on the Genii forum, or you can request it directly from Harry.
Dr. JK
View Profile
Inner circle
Sandusky, OH
1191 Posts

Profile of Dr. JK
Any update on when this is planned to ship, Mr. Lorayne? Somewhere I thought I saw that it would be shipping at the end of September, but I can't find that now, so I'm not sure if it's true. Greatly looking forward to it!
- Jeff Kowalk, The Psychic CPA
www.youtube.com/eruditemagic
IG: @erudite.magic
FB: @eruditemagic
Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
As I understand it they're still at the printers and will be shipping sometime in October.
I pre-ordered a few days ago, can't wait!
nooner
View Profile
Regular user
187 Posts

Profile of nooner
My copy arrive today. This will keep my busy for a while.
boinko
View Profile
Elite user
Illinois
427 Posts

Profile of boinko
My copy arrived, too. Thanks, Harry! Smile
Dr. JK
View Profile
Inner circle
Sandusky, OH
1191 Posts

Profile of Dr. JK
My copy arrived yesterday as well (autographed by Mr. Lorayne!!). I have all three of the previous Classic Collection works, and this one looks amazing! Just think, all of us who ordered this got Star Quality: The Magic of David Regal PLUS The Magic Book and The Card Classics of Ken Krenzel for about the same price (or maybe less, in some cases) as a used copy of the Regal book!! I can't wait to get into this material further!!!
- Jeff Kowalk, The Psychic CPA
www.youtube.com/eruditemagic
IG: @erudite.magic
FB: @eruditemagic
magicbern
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong, China
1220 Posts

Profile of magicbern
I also got mine today - and I live in Hong Kong. Although I disagree that owning Harry's rewrite is the same as having the original David Regal book. There are subtle differences - as in his rewrite of The Magic Book. Certain tricks are omitted for practical reasons - those who have CC 4 will know what I mean by reading Harry's intro.

I'm glad I have the originals of his books as well as all 4 vols of CC. It's just different to own the originals - not only as collectors items, but also for sentimental reasons. However if you feel satiated with the rewrites in CC that's fine too as Harry does a great job with all the books!
Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
Just received mine today as well, signed and all! Can't wait to go through it. Smile
KLG
View Profile
Veteran user
Hong Kong
348 Posts

Profile of KLG
Received mine in Hong Kong yesterday as well!
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Quote:
On 2012-10-05 05:58, magicbern wrote:
I also got mine today - and I live in Hong Kong. Although I disagree that owning Harry's rewrite is the same as having the original David Regal book. There are subtle differences - as in his rewrite of The Magic Book. Certain tricks are omitted for practical reasons - those who have CC 4 will know what I mean by reading Harry's intro.

I'm glad I have the originals of his books as well as all 4 vols of CC. It's just different to own the originals - not only as collectors items, but also for sentimental reasons. However if you feel satiated with the rewrites in CC that's fine too as Harry does a great job with all the books!

Agreed. The originals can't be beat. But that's not taking anything away from these Amazing Classic Collections.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Lorayne: The Classic Collection, Volume 4 (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL