The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paul Harris Presents CLOSURE by Robert Smith (Official Trailer) (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14
Silver Glove Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
Magic... coast to coast, here's to another...
334 Posts

Profile of Silver Glove Magic
Anyone use this together with "Deluxe Nest Of Wallets"? Looking to add more to my ring routine I'm working on. Thanks!
Posting ever so slightly.
WizTom
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of WizTom
I received "Closure" today and I am very impressed. The workmanship is very good, it is great to wear on the body and a lot of fun to work with. The DVD is excellently designed and has a solution for all problems. Now I need to experiment, as I present it the best. The next few days I'll practice and experiment with it. Thank you for this excellent trick!!!
TheMag1cian
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1255 Posts

Profile of TheMag1cian
I have 3 Maigican buddies in my city who have this and every gimmick broke within a week. Can anyone comment on the fragility?
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
I used it last weekend and at least 15x since I first used it last Halloween and never had an issue with it. I realize I don't use it with the regularity hat a Pro does, but the individual components are very solid and should last for years without an issue.

3 friends, all in the same city, got this and all 3 units broke the first week? I'm amazed because I don't even have 3 friends.
Larry Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Potomac, MD
5266 Posts

Profile of Larry Davidson
I have three friends, but they're broke.
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
Southeastern United States
1087 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
Thanks Larry..I needed that!
PHSIS
View Profile
Veteran user
Kailua-Kona HI
386 Posts

Profile of PHSIS
Hi Mag1cian and Zombie please send me a private message and we will make sure we take care of you. We have had very good feedback thus far and I want make sure we know exactly what happened with your gimmicks so we can problem solve and try to understand what may have happened. Talk soon.

Janet
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
PHSIS, my Closure works as good as the first day I got it. it was Mag1cian that had an issue.

Now if you can help me get some friends, that would be nice ( and not one of the 3 broke friends that Larry Davidson has;-)

Zom
H2Odesign
View Profile
Regular user
the Armpit of the Panhandle
191 Posts

Profile of H2Odesign
Quote:
On Nov 14, 2012, PatrickGregoire wrote:
Though I guess you could wear the chain under your dress shirt but above your undershirt...

I do this everyday when at work over half the year, i.e. about 200 out of 365, and most of my coworkers and I leave our top button unbutton on the business shirt!
Not Strange/not weird
At all!
Larry
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4806 Posts

Profile of videoman
Can anyone compare Closure with David Regal's Royal Ring Chain?
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
The Wizard , The Legend 162,885,947,3659,
1694 Posts

Profile of Legendary Wizard
Quote:
On Aug 17, 2014, H2Odesign wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 14, 2012, PatrickGregoire wrote:
Though I guess you could wear the chain under your dress shirt but above your undershirt...

I do this everyday when at work over half the year, i.e. about 200 out of 365, and most of my coworkers and I leave our top button unbutton on the business shirt!
Not Strange/not weird
At all!
Larry

Does yours still last after so many performances ?
" Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one " ...

- Albert Einstein
genius
View Profile
Loyal user
285 Posts

Profile of genius
What did your evaluation reveal? Continued radio silence implies you are not a fan of this.

Mindblowingly,
Charles

Quote:
On Nov 11, 2012, saysold1 wrote:
Thanks Narendra...

Some of you may have noticed a bit of radio silenece from me on this since gettiing it. I am honestly making every effort to evaluate it, but would agree with Narendra's evalaution which is by no means harsh. Consistency, easy of use and reliability are paramount to any performer.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paul Harris Presents CLOSURE by Robert Smith (Official Trailer) (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL