The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » THE OUTCAST DEAD (40 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
bkowkabany
View Profile
Loyal user
I have driven through the hearts of men
276 Posts

Profile of bkowkabany
Got mine! Thanks Prof BC.

Bruce
Download our Free Magic Inventory and Show Creation software - www.mailware.com/magic

Mentalist by day. Bizzarist by night.
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1457 Posts

Profile of Darkness
I wouldn't wait if I was you... This would also be a good one to have a break out group to discuss routines. The back story is fascinating and a perfect spooky addition. It's a keeper, but that's not telling you anything you don't already know if you own it.
Lo Pan
View Profile
Special user
Haven't slept in weeks - but I now have
701 Posts

Profile of Lo Pan
Ive been waiting for about a year for a chance to pick up one of these - Im thrilled to finally be in the small group of Bizarrists working with this fascinating effect and look forward to contributing to the discussion.
Louis Cypher
View Profile
Veteran user
349 Posts

Profile of Louis Cypher
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5945 Posts

Profile of george1953
I used to live near Liverpool St station. It has a lot of history and interesting buildings in the area, Dirty Dicks is just over the road.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1453 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
I've seen a few of these go up for sale over the last few weeks - that's crazy!

I will never part with mine. Prof has put out many great things, but I think this one has been my all-time favorite.
I'm frequently hit with enlightening in the middle of a brain storm.
Lucien Astor
View Profile
Special user
Sunken R'lyeh
655 Posts

Profile of Lucien Astor
I'm thinking of selling mine. Maybe. Can anyone here let me know what OD has been going for on the secondary market?
http://www.mediumarts.ca: Psychic Entertainment & Contemporary Art
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1661 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
What an awesome, awesome prop. Used it not too long ago on a high school class trip for juniors. They were spellbound. Prof BCs effects are the best! I do not see this one coming up very often on the secondary market.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » THE OUTCAST DEAD (40 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL