The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » THE OUTCAST DEAD (39 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1344 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
TOD owners, be on the lookout for an updated performance manual with an added new routine & handling, printable prop 'cheat sheet', and the (super easy) instructions for building Bill Fienning's no-force 'always the right change' penny purse that provides you with a perfectly clean, superior finale in which the spec always ends up freely selecting exactly the number of pennies required to 'pay the carter'.

Coming to you compliments of Bill Fienning with special thanks to Dan Baines for agreeing to send out the TOD Performance Manual V2. Just another example of Dan's commitment to after-the-sale service. What a guy.

And a very special thank-you to Bill Fienning for sharing this extraordinary new routine & all the instructions for the DIY performer.

In related news, I am nearing completion on the next batch of TOD units. They should be available in the not-too-distant future. Stand by for those. All future sales will be accompanied by this updated Performance Manual, of course.

All best,
Prof BC
Phasmologist
piyuyu
View Profile
Veteran user
308 Posts

Profile of piyuyu
Quote:
On Apr 7, 2014, PROF BC wrote:
TOD owners, be on the lookout for an updated performance manual with an added new routine & handling, printable prop 'cheat sheet', and the (super easy) instructions for building Bill Fienning's no-force 'always the right change' penny purse that provides you with a perfectly clean, superior finale in which the spec always ends up freely selecting exactly the number of pennies required to 'pay the carter'.

Coming to you compliments of Bill Fienning with special thanks to Dan Baines for agreeing to send out the TOD Performance Manual V2. Just another example of Dan's commitment to after-the-sale service. What a guy.

And a very special thank-you to Bill Fienning for sharing this extraordinary new routine & all the instructions for the DIY performer.

In related news, I am nearing completion on the next batch of TOD units. They should be available in the not-too-distant future. Stand by for those. All future sales will be accompanied by this updated Performance Manual, of course.

All best,
Prof BC

Awesome!!
Perkins
View Profile
Special user
885 Posts

Profile of Perkins
Excellent news. Bill Fienning has some powerful routines too. Very much looking forward to this.
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1814 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
Cool, can't wait.
Doc Ben
View Profile
Regular user
Phoenix, AZ
188 Posts

Profile of Doc Ben
Quote:
On Apr 7, 2014, PROF BC wrote:

All best,
Prof BC

This is a great offer; if we already own TOD (recently purchased from Dan), do we have to contact him to request the Bill Fienning v.2 manual addition? It sounds super! Smile
"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain" (the original F. Baum)
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1344 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
Doc:
Dan tells me that all current TOD owners will receive the augmented pdf. I don't know when he is planning to send it out, but it is now with him.

Best,
BC
Phasmologist
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1429 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Wondering if it will be possible for 2nd hand owners as myself to recieve the TOD v2 manual ?
The new performance info, coin purse prop & cheat sheet, etc sound great ! Would very much love to obtain this new updated added info Smile

Something I'll have to ask Dan directly about.......
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1344 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
I don't think that will be a problem at all. You are a TOD owner, after all. Contact Dan to see if he'll send it you. If he can't for some reason, we'll work it out so that you get one. Never fear.

Bill's routine really is worth having.

Best,
BC
Phasmologist
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1429 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Thank you Prof, as I know you always stand behind any effect you created or are connected to, which is always greatly appreciated by us ! Smile

Bill's routine sounds awesome & your TOD tags look so authentic ! His v2 manual looks to really enhance your TOD.

I will check with Dan then.
Bill Fienning
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of Bill Fienning
My presentations tend strongly toward the creepy side. I have a deep bass voice that can make me sound very serious (and truthful) when telling these stories. Although I can use sleight of hand, I prefer to use sleight of tongue to deceive. It can work very well and is generally undetectable. But whatever the case, I do not want to appear like a "magician" doing "magic tricks." This philosophy has pushed me towards presentations that minimize risk of detection. This was my thinking behind my handling of the pennies for TOD.

For those of you who have TOD or may be able to acquire it in the future, it can be a very strong effect. I recommend it highly. The idea of metal tags nailed to the leg of a corpse really creeps people out!
Bill Fienning

"It's More than Tricks"
J.Warrens
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1098 Posts

Profile of J.Warrens
Any word when the updated manual with Bill's routine will be available? Been waiting very patiently for this! Smile
Joshua J
View Profile
Special user
649 Posts

Profile of Joshua J
Contact Dan to get it. He'll email it. I'm pretty certain that's how I got it.
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1429 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
I emailed Dan & he sent me the new updated manual within 24 hrs.
Dan is always on top of things & responds to email inquires in a timely manner, an awesome person to deal Smile
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5945 Posts

Profile of george1953
Dan's service is second to none, all my dealings with him have gone smoothly and very rapidly, and if there is a problem he let's you know, excellent service.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
J.Warrens
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1098 Posts

Profile of J.Warrens
Thanks guys. I'll fire an email off to him shortly. I needed to get in touch with him anyways as I'd like to purchase a few items from him this week and have them slightly customized. This gives me a perfect excuse to get off my butt and get on with it. Smile

Cheers.
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
It's MR. Darkness
1456 Posts

Profile of Darkness
J.Warrens, hello Canadian brother! It's also best if you get on their mailing list as he announced a new one is available.
morgaine_le_fey
View Profile
Veteran user
Montreal, Canada
388 Posts

Profile of morgaine_le_fey

My setup...
Being rich vs being poor in Victorian England.
One of the most powerful effects I ever used on stage.

xxx Morgaine
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5945 Posts

Profile of george1953
The props that come with TOD are first class as always, the tags especially. A great routine, unfortunately I don't get to perform it asmuch as I would like.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5095 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Quote:
On Jul 28, 2014, morgaine_le_fey wrote:

My setup...

xxx Morgaine

Beautiful set up Morgaine. Kind of puts things into perspective regarding the haves and have nots.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1344 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
Quote:
On Jul 28, 2014, morgaine_le_fey wrote:

My setup...

xxx Morgaine

Stunning and gorgeously atmospheric! Very well done indeed. Thank you for sharing.

nb: Dan informs me that as of this morning we are sold out of TOD. This is only a temporary condition. I will turn my attention to making more in the near future.

Regards,
BC
Phasmologist
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » THE OUTCAST DEAD (39 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL