The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » All I can say right now is... (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Rick Maue
View Profile
V.I.P.
Pittsburgh, PA
586 Posts

Profile of Rick Maue
Actually, the final edit of the video is now on my computer (my production company forwarded it to me very recently), and I will be going through it and giving them final approval this week. And then, the DVD's must be made, and then the 2-disc sets will be hitting the streets.

We will be announcing a pre-sale as soon as we have the completion date from the folks that are producing the physical product. It looks like February, so the pre-sale will probably begin before the end of January.

Thanks for asking.
Check out what is happening at Deceptions Unlimited

www.deceptionsunlimited.com
Marqus
View Profile
Special user
899 Posts

Profile of Marqus
I missed this (back in Sept).

So just wanted to say that the best news is to see Rick back in the mix of things.
And Banachek is perfect to be mixing with!
MindreaderDavid
View Profile
New user
St Paul
67 Posts

Profile of MindreaderDavid
This sounds like something worth keeping an eye out for.

Is there a name for this?
Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you.
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2876 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Fantastic, Rick, and so nice to see you here!

Wasn't there also a plan in the works for a deluxe re-edition of Haunted Magic? I believe I placed myself on a waiting list or perhaps just wrote "me too," on a thread where everyone was getting excited and saying they'd buy a copy. Where is this at these days?
BenSalinas
View Profile
Special user
Coinoscenti
746 Posts

Profile of BenSalinas
Fantastic! Really looking forward to this!
Your Friendly Neighborhood Coin Flinger

www.SalinasMagic.com

The Modern Coin Magic blog
www.ModernCoinMagic.com
ThatsJustWrong!
View Profile
Special user
My flying monkeys are perched on
629 Posts

Profile of ThatsJustWrong!
I can't wait to see this! Wait, I did see this. Deja vu again! It was a great day and I'm sure the video will be awesome!
Joe Leo

All entertainers can benefit from some help from an experienced stage director. How about you?

www.MisfitMysteries.com
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, OH
1880 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
Looking so forward to this...

-Jakob
YitzhakNoDice
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
517 Posts

Profile of YitzhakNoDice
Count me in, Rick. It sounds fantastic. I'm (selfishly) glad you aren't completely in retirement.

Are you still planning on another run of BOSS? I'm on the waiting list, I think.
A wise man's question contains half the answer. - Solomon ben Judah, Philosopher
smullins
View Profile
Special user
United States
678 Posts

Profile of smullins
Can't wait Smile This project sounds pretty awesome.

I'm already sold! Let us know when!
Shawn Mullins

www.MullinsMagic.com
tpratt38
View Profile
Loyal user
New Orleans
279 Posts

Profile of tpratt38
Glad to see this come about.
We have greatly missed presence of you Rick. It was great seeing you at MindVention a few years ago.
Wishing you well, I know I will be putting this on my shopping list.
Mental Threads....

Invoking your thoughts one thread at a time...

Creator of Voodoo Dowels
Ulises Galeano
View Profile
Regular user
Indiana
132 Posts

Profile of Ulises Galeano
I cannot wait for this!! Im just gonna start throwing money at you and just tell me when its enough Smile
Dr. Van Van Mojo
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of Dr. Van Van Mojo
Quote:
On 2013-01-07 11:59, Rick Maue wrote:
Actually, the final edit of the video is now on my computer (my production company forwarded it to me very recently), and I will be going through it and giving them final approval this week. And then, the DVD's must be made, and then the 2-disc sets will be hitting the streets.

We will be announcing a pre-sale as soon as we have the completion date from the folks that are producing the physical product. It looks like February, so the pre-sale will probably begin before the end of January.

Thanks for asking.

Thank you. As mentioned I'm really looking forward to this.

Now, back to that spell I've been working on to get you to release "Occam's Magic".....
Mike Ince
View Profile
Inner circle
2041 Posts

Profile of Mike Ince
The L&L 2-disc set, "Mental Deceptions", is pre-selling now. http://www.llpub.com/zenshop/index.php?m......_id=2885 I didn't know there was another upcoming release featuring Rick's work. I plan on purchasing "Mental Deceptions" as well, but I already own much of that material in print and am looking forward to the DVD described in the OP. I anticipate some confusion due to the close release dates.
The secret of deception is in making the truth seem ridiculous.
MichaelCGM
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma City
2286 Posts

Profile of MichaelCGM
Quote:
On 2013-01-24 18:27, Mike Ince wrote:
The L&L 2-disc set, "Mental Deceptions", is pre-selling now. http://www.llpub.com/zenshop/index.php?m......_id=2885 I didn't know there was another upcoming release featuring Rick's work. I plan on purchasing "Mental Deceptions" as well, but I already own much of that material in print and am looking forward to the DVD described in the OP. I anticipate some confusion due to the close release dates.
Sent a PM to Rick, after reading the other post, asking if it were the same set. Then read this post. You were right. At least it confused me, briefly. Well, actually, I'm pretty much always confused. Smile
Magically Yours,

Magical Michael

MagicalMichael.com Smile Laus Deo!
Federico Soldati
View Profile
Regular user
Switzerland
132 Posts

Profile of Federico Soldati
Hi everybody,

do you know if the DVD of Rick and Banachek promoted in the first post was produced?
I would love to buy this but it looks that this beauty never came to the shelfs… what do you think?

Regards

Freddy
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10606 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Quote:

This is not it. This was the L&L release that cause the Rick & Banachek release to be put on hold.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Sep 13, 2014, Mindpro wrote:
Quote:

This is not it. This was the L&L release that cause the Rick & Banachek release to be put on hold.

Hey, what do you expect. I just suffered a heart attack. Smile
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10606 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
LOL! Hope your doing well and feeling better.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » All I can say right now is... (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL