The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Which route would be most cost effective for having a custom deck made? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicJuggler
View Profile
Inner circle
Anchorage, AK
1161 Posts

Profile of MagicJuggler
I am looking to have a few decks worth of cards printed with normal faces and blank backs that have the words "YOUR CARD" printed on them. I was wondering who would be the most cost effective custom card guy to go to. Or should I just have a quality rubber stamp made?
Matthew Olsen

I heard from a friend that anecdotal evidence is actually quite reliable.
panlives
View Profile
Inner circle
2087 Posts

Profile of panlives
Quote:
On 2012-09-12 05:22, MagicJuggler wrote:
I am looking to have a few decks worth of cards printed with normal faces and blank backs that have the words "YOUR CARD" printed on them. I was wondering who would be the most cost effective custom card guy to go to. Or should I just have a quality rubber stamp made?

I just went through the same process.

A quality rubber stamp is ideal. Go for the “old-school” rubber stamps, not the newer, self-inking stamps.

Your choice of ink pad is equally important. I recommend “StazOn” Jet Black ink pads. They are amazing and will give you a crisp, sharp impression on playing cards (and all kinds of laminated paper), metal, plastic, leather and even glass! The ink, unlike the ink you will get in a self-inking stamp, is completely acid-free, archival quality and is a very fast-drying solvent.

Happy stamping!
"Is there any point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"
"To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
"The dog did nothing in the night-time."
"That was the curious incident," remarked Sherlock Holmes.
MagicJuggler
View Profile
Inner circle
Anchorage, AK
1161 Posts

Profile of MagicJuggler
Thanks, that's just what I needed.
Matthew Olsen

I heard from a friend that anecdotal evidence is actually quite reliable.
SydBeckman
View Profile
New user
Tennessee
93 Posts

Profile of SydBeckman
Great tip. I used the ink and it worked perfectly.
Syd
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Which route would be most cost effective for having a custom deck made? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL