The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » NEW: Psycho Magneto by Fabrice Delaure (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Galileo
View Profile
Elite user
Somerville MA
431 Posts

Profile of Galileo
Yeah I know it wouldn't that be hard to make it so no posts from this site were viewable unless you had registered an account
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Sep 14, 2012, Kjellstrom wrote:
Here is the most pure and direct version ever conceived to unfailingly win at “Heads or Tails” with a coin.
You can even guess in which hand it is hidden and this WITHOUT ANY MOVEMENT on your part or wrist equipment!

Looks very interesting: http://www.magikdata.com/en/magneto.php

Here are the main innovations which make Fabrice’s version the World’s best:
A direct and pure presentation, rid of any intrusive movement: the suspicious “magical passes” around the hands of the spectators are over!
Better: NO movement at all from your hands or body anymore!
No more detection wristlet to wear under a jacket: perform the effect in a t-shirt or a short-sleeved shirt!
Also guess in which hand (left or right) is the coin!
Data received by adjustable vibrating alert and by ultra-discreet LED!
Used for all types of magic: close-up, mentalism, general magic, street magic, stage, table hopping etc.!
Can be presented seated, without any equipment in close-up!
All is contained in a Bicycle card box!
Detection range up to 2 meters (6.5 feet) depending on the magnet strength!
Front detection range up to 30 centimeters (12 inches) with the provided magnetic coin !
Allows many more effects added to the simple “heads or tails”!
Some effects can even be performed with the back on the audience!

This impressive list of improvements brushes aside any version on the market today, which are all inspired from (voluntarily or not) Claude Klingsor’s solution written in 1985 in “Les secrets de la magie électronique” (“The Secrets of Electronic Magic”, page 161) and the AKANA detection wristlet created in 2000 by Fabrice.

This link no longer works...
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
genius
View Profile
Loyal user
285 Posts

Profile of genius
Out of business?

Mindblowingly,
Charles
corvus corax
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of corvus corax
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
I don't believe this thread is still up, considering the blatant exposure of method.
MaskedTroll
View Profile
New user
Vienna
9 Posts

Profile of MaskedTroll
Quote:
On Nov 19, 2014, mastermindreader wrote:
I don't believe this thread is still up, considering the blatant exposure of method.

well I guess it wont go down, but to solve this problem I think we need magician/mentalist mods in each area that kinda censor some posts or move them :/ otherwise nothing will happen, unless the writer of the post changes his mind and edits or deletes it
The Hermit
View Profile
Veteran user
301 Posts

Profile of The Hermit
If you follow the link to the video, you get it all. I know this is 2 years old. This product is still on the market? The thing is huge. I have to admit it's kind of comical looking at this thing vs sixth sense. I guess the first version required a backpack. I'll just slip this into my ace bandage waistband. Be sure and wear a big, opaque shirt.
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
Bob,was at a show guy performing audience member next to me says How does he do it . Reply a few people down the isle ,go on Café you find out all the secrets that easy . What a shame ,that's why the industry is going to hell.Anothef thing people upload books in Torrents, what happens being they want to be cool ,they find themselves being sold in China for pennies ,real smart and they make millions.
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
Duel will tell you which hand and heads or tails from 8 feet away

$275
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » NEW: Psycho Magneto by Fabrice Delaure (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL