The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Review: The Importance of Being Gullible - Michael Feldman (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MuscleMagic
View Profile
Special user
794 Posts

Profile of MuscleMagic
The ad said

"The Importance of Being Gullible pulls back the curtain, giving you a glimpse into the secret worlds of sleight-of-hand performers and psychic charlatans. Magician Michael Feldman manipulates his hands, our assumptions, and your minds with equal skill. He will loosen your grip on reality."

I decided to check it out, and I'm glad I did, in short its a fast pace show, very entertaining, lots of audience involvement. He did a name any number from 1-100 trick, that involves a audience member giving him the number, just to discover one small enveleope pinned to the outside back of his suit, the audience member comes up removes it and sure enough the number he picked is right there in the envelope. The story behind how he got to develope the trick was really funny too. Lots of very very strong magic, def not your typical pick a card stuff.

Lots of veriety, great presentation and one happy audience, highly recommended (I do not see a link for upcoming shows, or id post).
mfeld
View Profile
Elite user
San Francisco
458 Posts

Profile of mfeld
Hey! I'm glad you liked the show.

My version of the envelope on the back effect is one of my favorites as well.

At the moment I don't have another performance scheduled, but there will definitely be one. I'm in Boston for a little while, so the next one will probably be up here.

Thanks for the review
Michael Feldman
www.michaelfeldman.com

Or follow me on Twitter - @magicianmike
And Instagram - @magicianmichaelfeldman

Check out my newest book with Ryan Plunkett: A New Angle
https://www.ryancplunkett.com/project/anewangle
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Review: The Importance of Being Gullible - Michael Feldman (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL