The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Routine - Multiple MP controlled release (3 production) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
View Profile
1988 - 2013
The Big Brother is watching you
1095 Posts

Profile of Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH6LWz3--......KViPPlEw

Finally a routine made ultizing this. I have another one (except with 2 coin, coming whenever its ready, couple months maybe)

Tried my best, to get rid of flashes. Still needs work to remove some finger movement and make more natural. Re-took about 50 or 60 times to get it this way. Still need to work out the kinks, but its a start. very difficult. Let me know what you think... all the coins are CP and MP'd, one at a time controlled.

I guess it would be easier to just drop them..but I'm not sure if that would make it better or worse of a routine. let me know what you think..I know its a work in progress. Least sI didn't flash TOO much this time. That was a big problem in the beginning of recording.

Thanks again for watching. This book a lot of work and practice.

Best,
Kevin
(StrangeTastingFishSticks)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Routine - Multiple MP controlled release (3 production) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL