The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Out Of Sleight (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Angio333
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Profile of Angio333
Can someone please post a review of the Out of Sleight DVD, etc? Is it worth the money? Thanks.

http://www.outofsleight.com/
- C
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Which one? The original cups and balls routine is definitely worth the money. Lee showed this routine to hundreds of magicians, many of whom were seasoned cups and balls workers, and only a couple of them had any idea how it worked. There's good stuff here. That's the only routine that I have seen of Lee's, so it's the only one I can judge.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Angio333
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Profile of Angio333
Thank you. I am considering buying the DVD on his website.
- C
David95
View Profile
Regular user
115 Posts

Profile of David95
Nice routine but I had poor service. Talk with him before you buy about a potential problem with the gimmick.
Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
French Riviera
6811 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
I don't know the Out Of Sleight DVD but the fact that Bill Palmer accepted to appear on their presentation video seems to me to be good enough as a proof of quality.
Magic is the art of emotionally sharing live impossible situations
djkuttdecks
View Profile
Special user
Portland
662 Posts

Profile of djkuttdecks
Sorry guys, I just saw this. All service problems have been resolved and distribution now leaves out of Tampa Florida through my good friend Gary at the Magic Emporium. Due to my insanely busy schedule and frequent traveling, Gary has done me the favor of routing the distribution of the product and has done an amazing job. Also, Donnie at RNT2.com has a stock as well and is always of great service!

Bill, it dawns on me that I don't recall you getting a copy, please tell me I am wrong! If not, PM me your current address (regardless of country) and you will have one immediately!! I miss everyone here, and need to find time to frequent the Café more often.

-Lee
Woland
View Profile
Special user
680 Posts

Profile of Woland
No question that the thinking is excellent, the presentation clear and detailed, and the gaff works extremely well.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Out Of Sleight (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL