The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Tonights performance... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Profile of Michael_MacDonald
Just got back from a weekly performance I have at a local pub and figured I would share.

I started out performing close up strolling for 2 hours during this set I decided only to use items I purchased through here.

s@nctum , lunaria, cuss cards, zoltar were the 4 items I used along with a pack of post its and a sharpie.

the first table I went to I performed s@nctum and lunaria. the play was spot on as the sitters just sat there for a few minuets digesting all the hits that climaxed the routine. this is standard for this set as I have honed it to a slow building story that climaxed all the hits at the end from both cards. the shear amount of in your face hits was aa bit to much for them to grasp right away.

the next set started with zoltar and ended with a presentation of cuss C@rds.
this is the first time I have used these two items in conjunction with each other so I was excited to see how they would play.
zoltar started with some subtitles that played well but when I started doing billet work using the zoltar as the focal or catalyst for the answers being revealed it took it to a new level
l. never have I had a billet routine get such a response. then I closed it with cuss C@rds....that was all she wrote. for me the greatest moment in magic is when you get that blank stare, mouth slightly agape, and then a rapid shake of the head like they are just coming back to reality.
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5318 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Quote:
On 2012-09-23 23:52, Michael_MacDonald wrote:

for me the greatest moment in magic is when you get that blank stare, mouth slightly agape, and then a rapid shake of the head like they are just coming back to reality.

Sounds good,Michael !

That,is the same reaction I go for...when, I am on a date! Smile
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Profile of Michael_MacDonald
Lol
Mind illusionist
View Profile
Special user
Australia
950 Posts

Profile of Mind illusionist
Quote:
On 2012-09-24 00:03, Godzilla wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-09-23 23:52, Michael_MacDonald wrote:

for me the greatest moment in magic is when you get that blank stare, mouth slightly agape, and then a rapid shake of the head like they are just coming back to reality.

Sounds good,Michael !

That,is the same reaction I go for...when, I am on a date! Smile

I love that reaction too Michael, certainly sounds like you had a wonderful time. and Gary, sounds like tehre are lots of good stories there haha!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Tonights performance... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL