The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » The Imperial Coins (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Anyone have this that can tell about the quality? There's a sh*** and wondered how the nesting was, etc.

Click below for image:

Imperial Coins

The Imperial Coins set consist of four regular black Chinese coins as well as an extra special Chinese coin. Using the special Imperial coin along with the other Chinese coins you can accomplish some amazing effects. The booklet will teach you 50 tricks and coin sleights you can use with your Imperial Coins set. With a little practice, you will be able to destroy your spectators with impossible coin magic!
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
I have a similar set (joker) from http://www.joemogar.com click on chinese coins and they are 2nd to last on left colum they cost a little more $9 ea + $30 for the (extra special) thet can be shown on both sides. they are also milled and about half as thick as a silver dollar - easy to grip and light to boot. I would call magic warehouse and ask how "cheap" the coins are and if the special coin can be shown on both sides. They will probably give you an honest opinion of them, I know if you call Joe Mogar he will talk to you up front about all the products he carries.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Thanks Poof-Daddy for the great info!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » The Imperial Coins (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL