The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » I decided to scare my daughters friend.... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Profile of Michael_MacDonald
I have a teen daughter who loves all things horror and she has some like minded friends.
My daughter had one of those friends over and they wanted to use my ouija to have a bit of fun. I pretended not to watch them and kept on working out some of my presentation issues for a new routine I'm worrking on.

long story short. they had made "contact" with a male and where just getting in to questioning him with enthusiasm. I could not resist the temptation......they asked a question and I softly whispered the answer in a voice that did not tie to me.
the planchette froze in mid move as did the girls. they looked at each other then ant me who sitting working diligently as if nothing had happened. they asked the question again and this time waited for the answer....it came again this time a bit more forcful...the friend shrieked a bit and looked at me....again I ignored them and kept working with my ear buds in pretending to listen to sound files. my daughter took down the box and was getting ready to put the ouija away when I turned to them rolled eyed back and started telling them not to close me out...it has been to long since I have talked to anyone. I started to beg them in that eerie voice I was using... the friend was freaking now and my daughter slammed the board into the box and closed the lid.... I promptly went dead limp in a faint as copntact was broken....the scream that came from both girls was more then I could take.. I started laughing so hard I had coughing fits.
cirrus
View Profile
Inner circle
his minions made
1752 Posts

Profile of cirrus
Masterfull. You only get those opportunities every so often... Loved the story. Did you laugh in front of them, because that might have given it away.
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Yes I couldn't help it lol the sear terror I saw in their faces hit me lol so the laughter did a lot to help them come down from it. told them that the holloween party this year will be far worse so prepair lol
Inert
View Profile
Special user
Babbled incessantly for
647 Posts

Profile of Inert
Instant classic! Well played Michael.
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Don't you just love the season? the expectations are ripe for spooky.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » I decided to scare my daughters friend.... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL