The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Our own space in sticky » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
I do not agree,with them knowing where to come!

There is several on Café,that do not search the whole site! Even know, of a Bizarre/spooky!

Some,may not even know,this is what they may have been looking for!

Took you a bit to get here! Took me sometime to get here,or even come to the Café,to begin with!

I have had my,Say! I'm done on this thread...
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Profile of Michael_MacDonald
When the student is ready the teacher will appear. you are right it took me a few years to get here. and the fact is I was not ready to be here in the begining. I learned a lot through trial and error. when I realized that there is more to this then just tricking people and showing how cool I was I moved to the next step. I worked to be the performer I am. it was not given to me. I am not a hobbyist. I would not value what I have if it was given to me.

we can just agree to disagree it seems. and I hope you have no ill will here as I have not now nor ever meant any insult.
cirrus
View Profile
Inner circle
his minions made
1751 Posts

Profile of cirrus
I agree with Michael. I came here when I too was not at all ready, but I asked a few (to many) questions and I got flamed (in other boards I would still be asking questions) and I learned to research for myself, by putting in the time necessary. I to met my master when I should have.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
All hail Wankie D!
I've asked to be banned
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Lmao IAIN you nut lol
Lucien Astor
View Profile
Special user
Sunken R'lyeh
661 Posts

Profile of Lucien Astor
Quote:
On 2012-09-26 14:50, Dr Spektor wrote:
Ah, you mean not a sticky but a forum in the good the bad and the garbage like penny recently got called mentally speaking

We could call it "unearthed arcana" or something - the latest items coming out from dealers and creators with reviews - making this forum more about presentations etc

This is a great idea! With so many new creators working on interesting effects, this could solve some of the forum bottlenecking that I see. This forum could then return to discussions of strangeness, philosophy and performance, like it once was. I could also envision a independant creators banner ad, underwhich many of the people creating lower volume artisan wares could have a legitimate ad. But more on that later.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Quote:
On 2012-09-26 16:01, Lucien Astor wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-09-26 14:50, Dr Spektor wrote:
Ah, you mean not a sticky but a forum in the good the bad and the garbage like penny recently got called mentally speaking

We could call it "unearthed arcana" or something - the latest items coming out from dealers and creators with reviews - making this forum more about presentations etc

This is a great idea! With so many new creators working on interesting effects, this could solve some of the forum bottlenecking that I see. This forum could then return to discussions of strangeness, philosophy and performance, like it once was. I could also envision a independant creators banner ad, underwhich many of the people creating lower volume artisan wares could have a legitimate ad. But more on that later.

Ok I fired Steve an email and asked him to peek in on this thread
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Cool! thanks DR. lets hope for the best!
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Yea I liked it when you could search whoile site. I do not know why they changed that
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
spookyone
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
282 Posts

Profile of spookyone
My reply disappeared for some reason. Anyway, thanks Tony for responding to my post with the search info. I appreciate it!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Our own space in sticky » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL