The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Can anyone explain how to do raps in PM, please? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Snoogans
View Profile
Regular user
138 Posts

Profile of Snoogans
Gang,

I'm reading Jim's "Raising the dead for fun and profit" and it mentioned creating raps using your toes and thumbnails. I don't understand the process. (not the way the Fox sisters did it)

I've emailed Jim but he hasn't answered me so far.

Can someone explain it to me?

Thanks!
Jon_Thompson
View Profile
Inner circle
Darkest Cheshire
2404 Posts

Profile of Jon_Thompson
The Fox sisters claimed late on that they were able to create such powerful raps because their bones hadn't finished fusing and so were able to be trained in ways that adult digits couldn't be.
cirrus
View Profile
Inner circle
his minions made
1752 Posts

Profile of cirrus
How to do raps? just listen to the fresh prince and try to rap with him. (just joking)
Snoogans
View Profile
Regular user
138 Posts

Profile of Snoogans
Quote:
On 2012-09-28 04:36, Jon_Thompson wrote:
The Fox sisters claimed late on that they were able to create such powerful raps because their bones hadn't finished fusing and so were able to be trained in ways that adult digits couldn't be.

Right. The book explains some other way of doing it but I don't understand it. Hopefully Jim will answer my message soon.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Can anyone explain how to do raps in PM, please? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL