The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Penguin Magic's "5 for $99" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
They do this each year, but they added incredible choices this time out. BIg savings, free shipping: Nothing but net!

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/1902
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
This is like the best deals.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Penguin has added their online lectures to the 5 for $99.
Don Dasher
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Don Dasher
"Bargain basement lectures for the Holidays! Nothing says Christmas like magic's inner-most secrets in the clearance bin.

Throw another lecture on the fire and keep it stoked for the long winter ahead."

DD
Acar
View Profile
Elite user
471 Posts

Profile of Acar
Don, the last thing Choose Five is, is a clearance bin. Great deal? Sure! But MANY of the top selling products on the site are in Choose Five. Stuff that sells at full price all day long. This has been true every year since we started Choose Five.

We're just gearing up for the holidays (Thanks for spoiling the surprise, Zombie Smile)
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Oops. I've been doing that since I was a kid. Always peeking in the basement and finding the presents early.

:sun:
Magicdahl
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of Magicdahl
Don, if you'd like to pay retail, I'm sure Acar would let you. Never understood why some people have a problem with someone offering a great deal in magic. In this economy, there are deals on literally every consumer product in the world. However some people, for whatever reason, think that magic should be immune to any sort of discounting. Never understood that.
*double-A-magic*
View Profile
Loyal user
Cheshire, England, UK
255 Posts

Profile of *double-A-magic*
A quick shout out to fellow UK folks, this works out a fantastic deal for us too!! I've just bought...

Empty by Marcus Eddie
Flash by Chad Long
Self Tying Shoelace by Jay Noblezada
On the Spot by Greg Wilson
Sticky by Kevin Schaller & Oliver Smith

All for just £70 ($112) and that INCLUDES tracked postage*.

All this would normally cost approx £135 giving me a nice saving of approx £65!!

I have not chosen paticularly expensive items either, self tying shoelace is one of the cheaper items in the deal but I wanted to go for things I've wanted for a while rather than take a chance on a more expensive product I may not use. So if you buy wisely you too can make a great saving!!

Thanks Penguin Magic, I'm a first time buyer but I'll be sure to look out for your offers in the future!!

AA

*P.S. A nice friendly pop-up offer of 50% off UK shipping came on my screen which I gratefully took advantage of. Don't worry though, even if I hadn't used the discount it would still only be £78 and a great bargain!!
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice."
<BR>
<BR>- Joseph Dunninger -
Don Dasher
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Don Dasher
Quote:
On 2012-11-13 16:17, Acar wrote:
Don, the last thing Choose Five is, is a clearance bin. Great deal? Sure! But MANY of the top selling products on the site are in Choose Five. Stuff that sells at full price all day long. This has been true every year since we started Choose Five.

We're just gearing up for the holidays (Thanks for spoiling the surprise, Zombie Smile)

Sorry, poor choice of words. Obviously you can't put a download on clearance. Discount bin then. "Great Deal" bin does not sound right.

DD
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
So much has been added to the "5 for $99"

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/1902
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1146 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
Got about $165 for $99 - can't beat that! Including newer items like the code and stc. Impressive selection this year!
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
A great deal for sure..
cricketer15
View Profile
Loyal user
Sydney, Australia
248 Posts

Profile of cricketer15
*** I was hoping to get slide but they removed it 1 week ago.
Anything is Possible
Acar
View Profile
Elite user
471 Posts

Profile of Acar
Hey cricketer15, sorry you missed Slide!

Also just a heads up: we don't "remove" items -- they automatically disappear when they sell-out. We can't afford to replenish stock on many of these items since they're below our cost. So, if you've got a substitute for Slide in mind, don't wait too long. Items will disappear daily all the way through to New Years.
NYCJoePitt
View Profile
Special user
559 Posts

Profile of NYCJoePitt
Already put my order in today. Incredible deal. Bought 3 effects, got 2 for free. I had been wanting to purchase 4 of them already. Thanks Penguin!
nytaylor21
View Profile
New user
Utah
55 Posts

Profile of nytaylor21
Great deal! Trying to talk my wallet into "losing weight" for the holidays (even more than it usually does)!
Remarkable Marco
View Profile
Veteran user
When I grow up, I want to have
355 Posts

Profile of Remarkable Marco
Big fan of Choose Five. Once I got over $200 in value for $99. Gotta go see the new added materials now!
Jeff Wassom
View Profile
Elite user
493 Posts

Profile of Jeff Wassom
$100 got me...

High Caliber by John Bannon
Osterlind Lecture 2
Devin Knight Lecture
Psypher
3510 by Luke Jermay
dman11
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1068 Posts

Profile of dman11
Lucky you: I think High Caliber by John Bannon was a mistake to be in there. Its gone already, I was gonna grab it.
Robert P.
View Profile
Special user
Kansas
632 Posts

Profile of Robert P.
It's still there, I just checked. I ended up getting it this morning along with SpeakEasy, Dan Harlan #2, Patrick Redford and Ian Rowland lectures. I hope they start to make more books available in the selection.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Penguin Magic's "5 for $99" (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL