The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Bill in Lightbulb - My version (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BenHFarrar
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of BenHFarrar
Hi All,

I thought I'd post a video of me performing my short bill in lightbulb routine. It's an unusual approach that I hope you enjoy.

Omitted from the video is the note being borrowed and signed - the footage was no good.

It's very new for me and very much a "live" routine. Any way, I hope you enjoy it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT1pRKB5NRg

(Credit to Robert Neale, Andrew Goldenhersh, Daniel Garcia, Fay Presto, Gary Kurtz and Marvyn Roy - Standing on the shoulders of Giants).

Cheers,

Ben
Leo Reynolds Jr
View Profile
Special user
864 Posts

Profile of Leo Reynolds Jr
What a great linking rings routine you have.

Best
Leo Jr
BenHFarrar
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of BenHFarrar
Thank you Leo! Glad you like it! I've had a lot of fun with that routine.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Cool very much enjoyed that performance.
Donnie
View Profile
Loyal user
224 Posts

Profile of Donnie
Ben,

Just awesome. Your other videos look great as well. Two comments: to create a stronger offbeat when you retrieve the bill you could say, "reach into this bag of broken glass and get your money" *laugh* which will provide sufficient cover for the slightly awkward movement. Also, putting the bag underneath your arm makes the climax less aesthetically pleasing. You should toss it in some sort of trash can.

-Don
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Bill in Lightbulb - My version (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL