The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » 1902 - Hardstyle (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

R.E. Byrnes
View Profile
Inner circle
1206 Posts

Profile of R.E. Byrnes
The LA magic world is abuzz with whispers about a well-financed project with aspirations to reviving the days of magic shop "back rooms" and re-injecting the field with some much-needed elitism. The nocturnal, invitation-only sessions apparently happen in an as-yet undisclosed location and are said to be subject to secrecy rules and admission criteria akin to Skull and Bones. Dilettantes, shouters, and solicitors of applause need not apply; if you have to ask, etc. . . . More information to be provided as additional leaks are confirmed.
Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3231 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
Yes!
TH

Occupy Your Dream
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11161 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
I have notice small "cluster" groups forming in cities outside the framework of the usual magic club. I hope to see more of this.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4452 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
'bout dam time and sounds like fun.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
hnegash
View Profile
Regular user
176 Posts

Profile of hnegash
I have also heard rumors about an underground place of magic academia knows as Club 1902. As far as I can tell, it's equipped with the technology of Apple Computers and it has a relaxed vibe like a Starbucks. The club is strictly a place to provide in depth study in regards to magic and only a few have been shown it whereabouts. All I know is that it's located in the Hollywood area, and if you get the chance to be invited it will improve your study habits and thinking drastically.

Henok
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3397 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
Now if that "Tube" thing can be kept out of it...they might just have something.
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » 1902 - Hardstyle (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL