The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPearing Soon... » » IUnlockYourMind iPhone Application (15 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Hi guys, I just wanted to give you a heads up that "iUnlockYourMind" will be released very soon. We have been fortunate to have had some top performers use this in their shows already

James Brown,Alex Ward,Paul Vigil,Daniel Madison,Anthony Jacquin,,Daniel Stanbridge,and Tom Weil.

"iUnlockYourMind"

Imagine the ability to walk up to any spectator and unlock their iPhone.

It's now possible!

From the devious minds of Salah Aazedine & Myke Phillips.

Basic Effect
Imagine, you give your iPhone to a spectator and tell them to try and unlock your iPhone. They can't, because obviously they don't know what your Passcode is. Without ever touching your iPhone, you are able to Mentally send the correct Passcode to the spectator unlocking your iPhone. Now, if that is not as amazing as it sounds, what happens next, you can only imagine in your wildest dreams. You take the spectators iPhone from them, and tell them to Mentally send you their Passcode. They do, and you are able to correctly guess their Passcode and unlock their iPhone on the first try.

*This is just one of many possibilities you can perform with the "iUnlockYourMind" Application.

Every Mentalist/Magicians dream is to have the ability to read the mind and unlock a spectators iPhone.

Key Points:

*Your iPhone can be examined before and after the effect, their is nothing to find.

*They can try as many different codes as they like, it will only unlock, when you want it to.

*Whenever they want to start the trick, That's when the trick begins.

*The effect is performed without you ever touching your iPhone, everything is done by the spectator.

*No extra iPhone needed.

*No assistants.

*No wifi or any kind of transmission.

*Easy to learn.

*No memorisation needed, perform straight away.

*It can be performed 100% hands off.

*Imagine, being able to tell someone their pin number, iPhone Passcode, Year of Birth. The list goes on.....

*4 professional baffling routines.

Full Scrips, Presentations and Effects
Mentalism
Hypnosis
Magic
Psychic

Routines

iMindReader
iMemories
iHypnosis
iForgot

*Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned professional, you will use "iUnlock your mind" all the time.

*This can be performed one on one, or even to the biggest crowds on the biggest stages.

*it can be used as a pre-show tool.

*Not just another magic application, but a Mind Readers utility device.

*Imagine, that in the process of performing an awesome iPhone trick, you able to gain extra information and reveal it right then, or on a later date.

*This can replace your Peek Wallet or Impression Device.

*You can gain more information, with "iUnlockYourMind" than you can with a standard Peek Wallet, and the best part is, you get to perform an amazing effect in the process.

*Take credit for being an incredible mind reader.

Daniel Madison
'This is as clean and imperceptible as anybody could hope for in an app of this kind and could possibly be the best mind-reading app ever. If mind-control were real, I believe that it would look like this.'

Alex Ward
'No joke, it's the best iPhone magic app that's been created hands down! I've seen em all'

More quotes to come

Kindest Regards
Myke Phillips
It's not about how good you are, it's about how good you wanna be.
FredNarlo
View Profile
Loyal user
Been waiting for John Dough for the last
282 Posts

Profile of FredNarlo
Ok, I'm intrigued! Is there a demo video? When is the anticipated release date?
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
We don't have a demo as yet Smile but we hope to have one soon.

Release date? We are in review from the App Store, should be a week, maybe longer ..,

Fingers crossed
Myke
FredNarlo
View Profile
Loyal user
282 Posts

Profile of FredNarlo
Price?
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
£16.99
FredNarlo
View Profile
Loyal user
282 Posts

Profile of FredNarlo
What's that in US...$30?
Salah AAZEDINE
View Profile
Regular user
Morocco
177 Posts

Profile of Salah AAZEDINE
Quote:
On 2012-10-03 04:28, FredNarlo wrote:
What's that in US...$30?

No its 23.99$
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Here is another routine possible with "iUnlockYourMind"

iMemories

Effect:
The "Mind Reader" is able to reach into the minds and see memories of two spectators. The third spectator, is able to reach in to mind of the "Mind Reader", and see his memory from when he was a child. All this, is written down ahead of time, and then showed to the spectators. The "Mind Reader" then unlocks the spectators iPhone.

Best
Myke

It's not about how good you are, it's about how good you wanna be.
Nigromante
View Profile
New user
I predict that I will have
67 Posts

Profile of Nigromante
What about having this product available for android?
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1979 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Can it be used on Galaxy 3?
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Unfortunately it's not available for the Galaxy or Android, but I suppose nothing is impossible. Smile

I'll post a few of the routines possible with the app a little layer

Best
Myke
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Another routine possible with "iUnlockYourMind"

iHypnosis:
The spectator slips in to a trance state, and imagines being you. They imagine holding your iPhone and correctly typing in your iPhone Passcode. When they come out of that trance state, they really take your iPhone, correctly type in your Passcode, and unlock your iPhone, proving they have a great imagination. You then slip in to a trance state, and imagine being them and typing in their iPhone Passcode. You come back out of that trance state, and unlock their iPhone.

Best
Myke
thementalist814
View Profile
Loyal user
211 Posts

Profile of thementalist814
Myke, this sounds good but does it only involve unlocking your iPhone and others?
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
You can unlock any mobile as long as it has a 4 digit Passcode. In the same performance, you can reveal their bank pincode and date of birth.

We have 4 very strong routines where you can reveal names and places too.

Good thoughts
Myke
FredNarlo
View Profile
Loyal user
282 Posts

Profile of FredNarlo
Do the spectators have to write their code down at anytime before the climax?
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Nothing is ever "written" down at any time during the routine. But there has to be a "method" and this is a very clever and logical one.

I can tell you that, when you get this, you WILL be unlocking mobiles and getting great reactions.

Daniel Madison
'This is as clean and imperceptible as anybody could hope for in an app of this kind and could possibly be the best mind-reading app ever. If mind-control were real, I believe that it would look like this.'

Best
Myke
Zerububle
View Profile
Elite user
Poole
430 Posts

Profile of Zerububle
I absolutely HATE magic apps but completely LOVE this. I have been using it regularly for a few months now and have fooled magicians and lay people alike. I have been able to call a friend and over the phone mind read his PIN for his bank card!

No one has even suspected the method and everyone has been utterly baffled by each stage of the game. This is not a one trick pony but a utility that will open many many doors... as well as a few bank accounts

This is exceptional in every way and most important of all it is continuously being developed to get better and better as more professional give their input.

James Brown
thementalist814
View Profile
Loyal user
211 Posts

The suspense is killing me! When is it released?
Miguel Abril
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of Miguel Abril
Dates or App Store links please!!!
thementalist814
View Profile
Loyal user
211 Posts

Apple is just taking too *** long!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPearing Soon... » » IUnlockYourMind iPhone Application (15 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL